Let's Watch: Marble Hornets

[sub]Hello!~ PMU"s Owl-Mander, Tyto, here!
I"ve seen similar things on other forums before, such as Let"s Play"s by posting.

Marble Hornets is a horror video series, going on 72 Entries, or Episodes/Videos, now. To me and others I"m sure, it"s kind of like my own soap-opera. But better, I love it. I"m not very good at explaining things, so I suppose you just need to see it for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/user/marblehornets
Also keep in mind! If you don"t like scary or horror type things, I"m not sure if you"d like to watch this. This is the origin of The Slenderman, so just by saying that, I think you may understand.

How I"m going to do this:
I"ll watch about 1-5 Entries each day and kind of talk about them. See, with Marble Hornets, there"s so much room for different theories, and that"s why I love it. So, I"ll share different opinions and theories after each Session.

Why I"m Doing this:
I really want other people to get into Marble Hornets. It"s not very well known I don"t think, or at least, I hardly ever meet anyone who watches it.
I need to re-watch the series, anyways so…

I just want to make sure this is an alright thing to do before I actually start. I"m not really sure if I"m allowed do this.[/sub]