game wont work. AGAIN!

once again, me and my norwegian computer have problems with PMU. this time it get’s stuck at:

sending login information

if i can’t remember my password would it tell me or would it do this?

i’m 13, and i have no idea what this means, and problay neither do you, as it is in norwegian.

i hope you can help! i bet nobody is looking at the forum no as the server is back up :(

Well, this seems odd, the Elderkain dude has the same problem. But I got no clue what to do except PM Pikachu.

getting these error messagesin norwegian can make it hard to understand…

I’m not getting any errors at all with my problem.
It’s as if it’s not sending or receiving any information on the Signup/Login for me.

Well from the looks of that error either there was an update that wasn’t published correctly or PMU is mafuctioning with your PC.Try unistalling it and restalling it again.If that doesn’t work give it some time.It might be that an error did not publish correctly so give it some time

oh i forgot to say. this error apears after i close the sending login information bar. and u think i havent tried re installin?

OK! something is asolutely wrong! i can’t even unninstall the game!

Why not? What error?

it is a very comon error. i would almost put my money on that you have seen it once.

i’l try to write in english.

a problem has ocured, and pokemon mystery universe installer has to close. we ae sorry for … uh… yeah u get the point XD

that is it.

You can get around uninstallers by going to the directory itself and then manually deleting the folder itself.
afterward go to the uninstall where you tried to uninstall before, and it will say it can’t find it or something like that, and then it will remove it from the list.

After that, try to re-install and it won’t have any of the old data since it was removed before.

That should solve uninstall problem.

THANKS EK! you solved my problem! i can play again! i hope to see you all soon!

this is getting anoying >:\

i can’t see the ilustrations!

sure i could play the game like this, but i have a problem.

BUT. the only menu i can see normaly is the item menu.

th problem with this is that i can’t see waht i choose, this get’s more anyoying when i choose moves, as i can’t see what move i choose.

Looks like when you re-installed, not all the images in the installation saved properly.

Well anyways, i’m gonna downgrade to XP, and hopefully then I’ll be able to play as well, lol.