Recording Program

This did not fit anywhere else, and please do not ask why I’m asking this, but is there any, that you know, recording programs that I could possibly use? I mean, all I just need is if it’s clean and works. HyperCam is something I will not use on account a lot of sites hold it, and often with adware. That is one thing to be X’d out. So does anyone know a fine recording program I could use? And, if you do tell me, I’d like you to tell me why you recommend it, perhaps with your own experience with it?

Fraps or Camtasia.

I never used them myself, I just heard good things about them.

[sub]I would say Fraps. Most people I watch on youtube use Fraps. Though, I"m not sure if Fraps works for anything other than recording games?

I know you don"t want to use it, but I do use Hypercam 2 for Speedpaints and such other drawing things, and my laptop (surprisingly) hasn"t died yet. Though, I did download it from the actual Hypercam website.[/sub]

nobody knows about it, but try debut video capture software. It has a short free trial, but I find it quick to start, as well as simple and efficient to use. Make sure to uncheck the “optional, extra downloads” when you try it though. Aside from that, I’ve never had any problems using it.