PMU virused me!

Ok like I got the download and after I did it froze me and my securiety went wack.
The PMU download had given me a virus, I got rid of it but I want to know if this game is a scam or what. It seems like a nice game to play.
Thanks for any administrative help
-Shiro Takai

Well for the past 2months I’ve been on here it hasn’t caused any viruses on my computer although the game itself might have bugs on it it shouldn’t cause a virus. Of course, I don’t know if sometimes a bad file or two comes with pmu but I think maybe something else was the cause of your problem.

PMU does not have a virus. If you did get a virus, you probably got it from something else.

I promise you that there are no viruses embedded on PMU. Either your security programs are just being extra sensitive… or you downloaded the installer from a site that is not ours (which could very much be possible… but I haven’t heard of events like that with our game).

Try redownloading the game from our site and add the installer/client to your whitelist on your program, and it should work just fine.

some viruses are wired… they might activate after a set yime… some don’t activate before you install other programs, to hide the source. trust me, the exist, hapened to me one to many times…

Well my computer told me that the installer wasn’t acting normaly, therefor was considered a high risked and blocked.
I really want to play the game :S