Tileset Guide ~WIP~

I decided i wanted to make a guide, but the good subjects were taken. :cry: However, i thought i could make a guide about the different Tilesets you could use in mapping. This may be a good guide for the experienced or learning mappers, that wish to improve their mapping style!

[hr][/hr]

Tileset 0:

Tileset 0 doesn"t really have one specific kind of tiles. Instead, it has a variety of tiles, going from big building tiles to Kecleon dolls. There are grass tiles, mountain tiles, city tiles and fluid tiles too!

Tileset 1:

This tileset is all about backgrounds. You can find skies at different times of the day, vast seas, caves, mountains, fields, jungles, space, everything! There are also little things to add to the background, such as clouds, the moon or the sun.

Tileset 2:

Tileset 2 doesn"t have much to offer. It consists out of some rugs in different colors, the houses from Treasure Town and a well.

Tileset 3:

Like the previous tileset, this has almost nothing in it. It has some lilypads, and some crystals.

Tileset 4:

This is one of the most-used tilesets. It"s theme is dungeon tiles, which are all the tiles used for dungeons in the original PMD games. This includes traps, stairs, and all of the different walls, grounds and water tiles you could wish for.

Tileset 5:

Tileset 5 is very detailed, and has building tiles, which are a lot of houses, boats, walls, floors, fences, bridges and a load of nice interior decorations.

Looking good so far. Will possibly advance novices like me to a better mapper. Thanks, keep up the good work and good luck with the other tilesets.