Unable to log on

Earlier today while training in SD I errored. Since then I have been able to log on, constantly freezing at checking for updates. I have reinstalled TWICE and this still persists.

[answer]Please, refrain from making undesired comments that seem to be off-topic.
-Shining Fox[/answer]

It happened to me once. I believe it’s a glitch. I think you got to wait until it gets restarted or it shuts down.

Try waiting it out. The server could be undergoing massive lag, but anyway. Since it’s tomorrow try again and see if you can log on. If that doesn’t work, then try contacting a staff member.

I had to restart my router 6 times to manage to get on so for the time being Im just gonna stay on so I dont need this hassle. ut now Ive gotten unable to utilize connection error.

If that’s the case, it’s possible that you have bad internet. We can’t do much about that, so the best you can do is just pay your internet bill if you haven’t already or something.

Hello. I am now having a similar error. I was on today while a bunch of Staff were on, updating Grassroot. About a few hours after they had finished, I had to log off. I later sought to get back on… only to be halted at the “Checking for updates…” screen. I clicked Close, but this triggered an error window, followed by a never-ending attempt by Windows to “find a solution.” The PMU window is then un-closable except thru Task Manager. Here are the details specified by the error window:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ??.(Object , QuitEventArgs )
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.OnQuitEvent(QuitEventArgs e)
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.ProcessEvent(SDL_Event ev)
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.Poll()
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.ThreadTicker()
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.Run()
at ??.()
at ??.()
at ??.(String[] )
at ??.(String[] )

This error has persisted for several hours now. Any possible fixes would be highly appreciated…

Hello Darkside, please, check topic’s date before posting since reviving old threads is not allowed. I suggest you to make a new thread explaining your current situation.

Thank you.