Advice for new players.

Oh hello guys its me MasterShadowNinja. Allow me to introduce myself! Well lets begin!
I was in this community for about 3 to 4 years I lost track pretty much since PMU6… BUT I DIGRESS OKAY NEWBIES LETS GET THE GUIDE GOING!

MSN’S ADVICES FOR NEW PLAYERS -INSERT EPIC THEME MUSIC HERE-

Alright I’ve been playing this game for a pretty long time sooo heres a list of advices…

1. Play nice and respect others the way you want to be treated.

2. Don’t spam out of trolliness, derpyness, or rage, (people hate that but I find it amusing yes go ahead and sue me)

3. Do not advertise anything people will assume that you’re a robot troll.

4.Don’t steal any items (Its not against the rules though however people don’t like it but its their fault for them to drop it sooo survival of the fittest???)

1. Don’t talk about politics,religion,drugs,or even racisms.

6.Don’t use any racist jokes/Stereotypical jokes no matter how funny it is, some kid will cry and get hurt. (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, But really its not for everyone and I’m the kind of guy who does that kind of stuff in all honesty theres a time and place grasshoppa BUT NOT IN GAME)

1. Its pretty important… Don’t get too serious on this game…or serious at all… Just remember its a GAME so have fun!

2. I hate this one… but… The staff is always right… Its no use arguing against the staff they will always overpower you on any debate/argument on anything not to mention when theres an argument on a certain thing the staff will overpower your words just because of its status just think of it this way your words can turn into mush compared to a staff member. Just simply DEAL WITH IT… Its painful but yeah…

3. OH DON’T KISS UP TO STAFF!!! If anything don’t kiss up to the staff it will make you look like you’re thirsty for getting into there ranks it does not work like that, It will only make you look like an annoying noob.

4. Don’t get egotistical, as time goes by and all of a sudden you became a boss in PVP or simply got a rare item just don’t get cocky no one likes a player who acts all high and mighty.

5. Don’t type choppy words a lot… for example…
    UberN00ber1337: hai der how ur doinz dawg.
    RegularPlayer: I’m doing fine, thank you. ^_^

6. Don’t rant about something so small just step back and think to yourself and wonder if its wise to speak up on a particular subject.

7. For non English speaking players, your gonna have a bad time in this game unfortunately however if you have the patience this game can help you improve your English.

8. Speak English, so people around you can understand you and this is a life skill as well because typically they will sometimes think that you’re talking smack.

9. Don’t reveal your personal information
    For now that’s all the advice I could give you all, in my experience I’ve met quite a lot of interesting characters… just remember the ultimate advice use common sense but then again common sense isn’t so common anymore. I hope you have fun guys just stay safe

Don’t rant about something so small just step back and think to yourself and wonder if its wise to speak up on a particular subject

What’s wrong with discussing something that bothers you at length? o.o

I hate this one… but… The staff is always right… Its no use arguing against the staff they will always overpower you on any debate/argument on anything not to mention when theres an argument on a certain thing the staff will overpower your words just because of its status just think of it this way your words can turn into mush compared to a staff member. Just simply DEAL WITH IT… Its painful but yeah…

What’s wrong with calmly bringing up concerns with how something is handled? o.o

Oh I mean like when something isn’t going your way or anything don’t get whats… the saying here well don’t get your glutinous maximus hurt and start raging out.

these are good rules

Half of these are rules / “advice” things are in http://www.pmuniverse.net/rules.php. xD

Not sure if this is a full fledged game guide. I think this thread would find a better suited home in the General Discussion or Game Discussion forums.

When I first joined this game (29 July, 2012) I didnt speak good english at all (I am from Mexico)
but as my ingame time grew, I learnt pretty nice english. My english teachers congratulates me sometimes.
But none cares about it :c
Anyways, nice guide. Its pretty complete, and yeah, we both hate the rule that staff is always right.

Oh god MSN please…these are…fantastic rules. xD

Let me just give you a simple sentence to express my feelings on that matter.

Not. Even. Close. Being a staff member rarely helps (If it helps at all) in an argument. Barring if you’re asking “Oooh ooh whens the next dungeon coming?” or “WHEN IS PMU COMIN OMGLAWLZ GIB ME PMU.”

^ Accurate representation of what I see on the forums these days.

Everything else via a quick skim is fine though.