What types do you think the XY starters will be?

I was listening to the PMU podcast when they brought up the topic of the X and Y starters.
I was just wondering what everyone else thought they might be.

Honestly, I hope for the following:
[spoilerThe following picture is not of the real evolutions, but pretty awesome anyway.:1inmuinb]

[/details]
Froakie’s final evolution: Water/Fighting
Fennekin’s final evolution: Fire/Psychic
Chespin’s final evolution: Grass/Dark

This could be interesting as if gives each starter a type that resists and is super effective against either other starter Pokemon. This could lead to the game needing more of a strategic play, as story mode is usually pretty easy on it’s own. Then again the game does need to cater for young audiences so I understand why that’s the way it is. It would also add some new types to the starter list.

Anyway, I’d be interested to see what everyone else expects from these starters now. c:

PS. I’m also really excited for this game, not because of the obvious reasons, but because of the Pokemon-Amie feature. I don’t imagine it’ll give you much to do, but I love the idea. It’s like Nintendogs! With Pokemon!
I love the idea of being able to interact with my dear Pokemon friends.

[hr][/hr]
So anyway, I was bored and doing a little bit of searching when I found these:

[spoiler…could be…(Second evolutions):1inmuinb]

[/details]
[spoilerI don"t believe in these ones, but you never know.:1inmuinb]

[/details]

you have the exact same guesses as I do.

Fennekin’s final evolution: Fire/Psychic.
Froakie’s final evolution: Water(/Flying (I think if it is a dual type, it’ll be part Flying)).
Chespin’s final evolution: Grass/Fighting.

Just what I think, at least.

I can’t see your images ;o;

Anyway, here’s what i think:

Chespin: Either Grass/Steel or Grass/Rock
Fennekin: Fire/Psychic
Froakie: Pure Water or Water/Fight

Im gonna say Chespin is grass/ground
fennekin is fire/fighting
froakie is gonna be water/ghost

I can see Fennekin somewhat resembling Anuberos.

I’m expecting Fire / Psychic from this guy.

Froakie just gave off that Water / Fighting feel to me. Maybe because it’s hunched over?

I can’t think of any secondary type that would suit Chespin at the moment. I’m going to guess pure Grass for this one.