ok, lets clear up this "fail to find assembly" error now

i had the same problem when i first got the game, and it bugged me for awhile. i found out the exact problem. my anti-virus(kapersky) was taking the updater and treating it as a virus and put the file in quarantine. that is why others couldnt find the updater.

solution: pause your anti-virus, or make it not flag the file as a virus, then restore the file from quarantine. it should return to its right place, but servers are currently down so… still gotta wait. hope this helped people out who were getting this error ^^.

i knew i was going to find something similar to my present problem, i recently bought a Sony Vaio and it came with this anti-virus, i kinda figure some file was missing but didn’t know how it keeped dissapiering, i was afraid of clicking “clear quarantine” meaning because i felt it was going to delete it, all i pretty much did with out hassle was…

Exit Kapersky>open up installer>Repair>done

it worked like a charm, all i have to do now is completely remove kapersky and install AVG simply because leaving it on my PC will only make it come back after i have restarted… i must kill it. :joy: