How and why did you come to love your favorite Pokemon?

Exactly what the title says. How and why did you come to love your favorite Pokemon? In-game, I mean.

I would write here about Mudkip, but I kinda forgot and I’m feeling too lazy to type much atm xD;; So…maybe I’ll share why later.

Post away, lovely people!~ :D

./replies to all yo topics @-@;;

Uhm. My love for Luxray started from Ren.

I have many OCs, but she was just one of them that kind of stuck. I was happy about the name and her personality made it absolutely amazing to RP as. She’s a total airhead.

I always loved Luxray’s design and colors, but hey, after the OC stuck, it kind of went from there.

Same could probably be said with Honchkrow, Flygon, Arcanine, and a lot of other Pokemon. :'D

i don"t really have a favourite, in game, but for this, let"s just say it"s Lopunny. i came to love lopunny as it had no love by anybody else, it was under used, but still a pretty cool pokemon. at first i trained Buneary to bear Espyria"s lopunny, but i ended up evolving it at 65, and eh im still training it now! go with your gut instinct and train what YOU want, is my advice.

Well, my “favorite” pokemon is always changing. Although, so far, Chimecho has been the one standing the longest. I love Chimecho mainly because I saw it in the Anime, and it was awesome. I also loved its move set and the fact it acts as a healer for most teams. Which, just about any game that has healers, I always use them.

Sandslash is my favorite pokemon because it is the best ground type in the Pokemon Universe!

My love for vulpix and all other fox related pokemon started when I was born, it was my destiny to love them.

When getting my first GameBoy Advance, I got both leafgreen and firered. I played them, and found vulpix on one of them, I than realized my destiny is to train them and to destroy all firestones.

My ‘favorite’ Pokemon changes often. Usually it’s anything that I use on PMU often.

Oshawott.

I just loved it instantly when I saw it, I suppose it’s a mixture of its scalchop, and I just thought it looked generally cute.

I always liked Gardevoir, but only because of it’s appearence.

The love for Gardevoir started when I made a friend interested in Pokémon.
When I showed him Gardevoir he said:

“This pokémon is so…”

I responded:
“Yea, I know what you mean, bro…”

After that, we started talking about Gardevoir very often, and after learning it’s powers, abilities and traits, I started to like it even more. One week later, I got my Gardevoir in PMU and trained her until I got the move Psychic. Noticing how strong she was, I decided to train her a little more… and a little more… When I noticed, she was already at level 45, even though I don’t train much. I decided to replace Sceptile for Gardevoir in my main team, noticing she became my favorite pokémon.

Hmmm…Interesting /shot

My favorite Pokemon to this date is probably Cradily…Originally, I wanted something that matched my personality, and tried a ton of things, like Wigglytuff and Whimsicott, but then I thought that Cradily represented me best; Randomish, Different, but still pretty nice. And a bit odd XD

What’s not to love?

Things I like about Quilava…
Fire, for one.
It actually relates to an animal in the wild.
It’s well designed.
It’s not overgrown.
It doesn’t attempt to be overly cute.

Uh… the reason my Quilava is Ice type?
I like Ice, I like anything cold. It reflects who I am.
It did originate from a gaming clan I was part of previously, known as Iceburn. I made friends with the leader, a guy called Blazer, and funnily enough, he used the same signature pokemon as myself, and we became pretty good friends. As Blazer was the burn part of Iceburn, I felt I needed to be the Ice part. So there we go.
Funnily enough, that Blazer was the one who introduced me to PMU.

Fun facts.

How I came to love Gardevoir?

Well, to start off, she is just like me, personality wise. I have spent my whole life protecting the ones I hold close. I will honestly give my life for them. I am a quick thinker and will do all I can to keep the bad away. Also I am a very feminine guy…yeah. ;)

My opinions are scattered.
For first , I liked Flygon most.
I think first reason were the aesthics , I can’t explain why the look appealed to me.
Maybe the colour?Yes , I love the colour green , but I don’t think I like Flygon because of that.
I was 8 when I began to like it, I didn’t know the meaning of colours back then.

When I was 14, I started to like Roserade.
I grew attached to it, and I also began to like grass Pokemon, again I have no clue why.
I liked it’s aesthics with a plain reason this time:Im a history person , and I definately like the costumes people had on Renaissance times.Roserade’s appearance definately fits to that caterogy, and about the personality:
Every Pokemon is different, there is no certain personality for each one.
I think people call Roserade more a quiet type of Pokemon , im the full contrast of quiet.
Yeah, im actually a loud person, and also an annoying motor-mouth in real life.
The reason I post in such a stoic way is a reason of politeness.

So, I think that’s it.

^ Essentially the same as this guy, with the exception of being a feminine guy. Another reason I like gardevoir is because in pmu 6 i taught her vacuum cut and she was just awesome. Plus I love her design. :D

I know I tend to like a lot of Pokémon but I guess, I’ll have to choose one?

Feebas.

Feebas isn’t really loved and it is thought to be very weak. Every single Pokémon, strong or not gets a chance to become stronger and more loved. Feebas is another Pokémon, living in the same world as other Pokémon. Feebas needs to evolve by beauty, but people think that it’s not. Feebas was the Pokémon, you had to hunt in order to get it. It starts off as a Feebas then becomes a Milotic. You may think it’s ugly on the outside, but beauty doesn’t lay on the outside. It comes from what’s in your heart. Feebas may seem weak, pathetic, useless, but it’s not. Milotic may have Cute Charm, doesn’t mean it’s the most beautiful Pokémon in the world. Feebas, is a Pokémon.

That is why, Feebas is my favourite Pokémon. (Well one of them)
Thanks,
Chipper and Feebas.

Interesting topic we have here~

I can’t say Flareon has been my favorite since forever, I considered it one of those many Pokemon that didn’t get enough attention. It was just an ordinary Pokemon for me. However, I really wanted an OC change, a friend suggested Flareon and so I began considering it. I though, ‘What’s there not’ to like about this fluffy fire elemental?’ the design was perfect, stats and moves were acceptable too. And soon enough, it became my OC.

Well my favourite pokemon is of course eevee well…its so innocent with so many possible evolutions and each evolution follows a different path…Nevermind at some scale its just like me carefree,plain free to live its life until it needs to evolve… (in my case grow up a bit)Anyway eevee is just perfect in my eyes,the pokemon of posibilities,chances,changes and innocence :joy:

BECAUSE ITS SO. GOSH. DARN. CUTE.

Seriously, its a polar bear with snot problems, just adorable man. One of the most underrated types to boot.

Hmm… I think it’s still got to be Weedle. xD
Yeah. Massive fan of Weedle… takes me back to the days when I had a level 100 Weedle on PMU6. ;; Also train them on Pokemon Games as well. What can I say? Weedle looks awesome, cute, godly, and everything that I would love. <3

This is a hard one! xD I guess i’ll just talk about some of my favs, since i got time to do it.

First off, my Scizor, Slash. I really like this dude because he looks so smooth and powerful with those big pincers. I like his Abilities as well, with Technician being great when i use Bullet Punch or Silver Wind to clear out MH’s (i know Silver Wind is special but it still packs a punch!). Swarm is nice too, if it gets to a dangerous situation, since i can use X-Scissor to murder most of the Pokémon in where i train (SS), and all of them with the Swarm Boost. Last but not least, Night Slash is a pretty awesome coverage move (might swap this for something which gets another Technician Boost, like my PMD Sky Scizor, it has Bullet Punch, Fury Cutter, Double Hit and Agility). I use it to raid Psy and Ghost TC.

Next is Electivire. I love this guy equally with my Scizor. Electivire has powerful Attack stats, and it has decent Sp. Atk and Defenses too! A -not so- fun fact about Electivire is that it’s slower than Electabuzz though. Another good point for him is that he has Motor Drive, increasing it’s speed whenever hit by an Electric-Typed Move, which is great in TC Electric Chamber and because it has Bulldoze as well, it can pretty much hit everything hard over there. I raised my E-vire from an egg, and it’s level 61 now, and i’m very proud of that. Besides, doesn’t Electivire look great?

Shiftry is a new favorite of mine, i decided to train something nobody else trained in PMU, and i think it has one of the best movesets ever. With Nasty Plot + Dark Pulse it does severely hurt Pokémon that are of a much higher level than it. Not to mention SolarBeam in the sun! The Chlorophyll makes me attack even faster with it. I’m trying to get Extrasensory as well for the last moveslot, but it’s only Lv 35 as i post this now. It’s also nice how it looks so evil.

I actually came to love Swinubs because it won in a poll for the story i was writing a few months ago. I thought to myself: I should train this in PMU! And that’s what i did. I gave it the nickname Winter, and as it became stronger and stronger, it gained more powerful moves to attack! It’s current set is Powder Snow, Earthquake, Ice Shard and Rest, and this set works pretty well in Skylift, except for EQ of course but i don’t want to change that for now. Another thing about Swinubs that i like is the way it looks. It’s so adorable! :heart: :heart: :heart: Most people here probably should have seen me sleeping as Winter in town, and if you tell me it’s not cute. I. WILL. MURDER. YOU.