Can I get some advice on moves?

I’m playing PMD Sky right now, and my Vulpix is trying to learn Extrasensory. She already knows Faint Attack(powered up by one Ginseng), Flamethrower, Imprison, and Safeguard. I’m trying to decide whether I should pass up on the opportunity to learn Extrasensory, or if I should delete one of her moves in favor of the new one. I love the moveset she’s got now, but Extrasensory is a good move too, so it’s hard to make the decision…any advice? :’:

I think you should remove Imprison. Faint Attack is a semi-common move in dungeons, but preventing it is not a wise choice if you can get Extrasensory. Flamethrower is less used so you probably don’t want to prevent that either.

I don’t think you need to get it… it’s pretty bad, in my opinion… I say stick with your other moves.

Woahhh. Don’t take out Imprison. That move is flipping amazing against bosses. @-@

I think it makes them pause so they don’t attack. If you pair that up with Agility or a speed boosting move, you’ll be sweeping that thing like no tomorrow.

I think my Vulpix knew Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Faint Attack, and Imprison. I never found a use for Safeguard when I could just wander onto the next floor.

I personally think that you should keep your moveset, or swap our Safeguard.

Safeguard I found pretty useful as I don’t bring items with me and I don’t tend to pick up berries or anything to remove them.
Honestly though, I never used it much. After I got a pair of x-ray specs I could make a better guess as to where the stairs were, so I could go right to them. That way if I got an ailment I would normally be close enough to the stairs.

I think it would all depend on how you play. If you like to wander around and try to get all the items, then I’d go for Safeguard, but if you plan on just charging through, then Extrasensory. Besides, can’t you relearn it if you find you prefer the previous moveset?

Ohh…right. I suppose you can relearn moves. Well, I’ll go with removing Safeguard, then. Thank you for the advice, everyone! I really appreciate it! :joy: