Touhou Remixes

I was randomly looking for Touhou remixes on youtube because I was in the mood, and I found a nice playlist of 192 remixes here. So far, this is my favorite remix playlist.

The first remix is actually one of my favorites. I love it so much that I put it on repeat. Tell me what you think?

Great now im obsessed with the first one :joy: also i really like number 37 from that list :joy:

Whoaaaa, a Touhou project topic in the forum! (^o^)/

cough cough Anyway, back to the topic, I really like most of them music in dem playlist, I can’t even pick one as my favorite! But if you insist me, I pick #20 - Interdimensional Voyage of a Ghostly Passenger Ship & Captain Murasa mix :heart:

Thanks for the comments. ^^ Seeing how not many posts were in this section, I wasn’t sure if I would be getting any replies.

I listened to #37 again and I love it, put it on repeat too.

I really like a majority of the songs in the playlist too. I never said you can’t have more than one favorite ^^ and listening to #20 again, it is also really good. The beginning kinda reminds me of fire emblem/wind waker. There is another song in the playlist that sounds a lot like wind waker’s style to me.

Awsome
Chooses Remix to play in Podcast

I AM SO TOTALLY GONNA LISTEN TO THE NEXT PODCAST 8D

So nanoka~? I didn’t see or hear it xD;;; I’ll try listening to the remix again later, i’m busy listening to a mixed theme of Hartmann’s Youkai Girl and U.N Own was Her? right now xDD

If you get permission and use a remix in your podcast, I will love you forever.

Right now, I am still playing #1 and #37 over and over.