Hunger Games: Catching Fire!

I don’t think this will fit anywhere else on the forums, so here it goes. Has anyone else seen the movie yet? I did and I loved it. It was mind blowing and it basically followed the book to the T, with only minor details missed.
What do you guys think of it?

I don’t like the hunger games.

Hate me if you want, it’ll be pointless because it’s my opinion.

-Chipper

Actually, this belongs here -> viewforum.php?f=68

Anyways, I personally thought it was weaker than the first one, to be honest I felt that the books could’ve ended around the first one, without including two unimportant(imo) sequels, especially the last one, I felt like I wanted to throw it away after reading it due to how bad it was.

So yeah.

To each their own. I agree with the last book being bad. I didn’t particularly enjoy Mockingjay. To be the second book was the best though :P
I would have added in literature, but I am talking about the films, not the books.

I have seen the film, and I personally thought it was great. It did live up to it"s expectations. The only part I have to pick on is the fact that they made Peeta able to swim, but eh. ((I also read the books.))

On the book situation, however, I agree that Mockingjay was the worst, but, it had the most action in it. I believe they"re making it into 2 films because of how action-packed it is.

This should go under here since it’s the movie: viewforum.php?f=61

Haven’t read the books or seen the movies yet. I ‘might’ read the books soon though.

I wet ahead and moved the topic, but yes, I did go and see it last week! I actually liked it a lot, especially since it did not stray too far from the book! A few of my friends said it seemed really slow, but that was pretty much how the book went, haha. Though I wish the games portion was longer than it ended up being.
Overall it was awesome! :)

Just gonna jump in and say I LOVED this film :heart: It was perfect and i loved absolutely every detail of the movie.