So....your favourite rivals?

Im currently playing Pokemon Platinum.
After the battle with Volkner, Barry rushed to me and told me that he wouldn’t stand in my way before im finished with the Elite 4.I think he is probably one of the Rivals who didn’t challenge you to battle right before you battle the tableround of 4,including May and Brendan which have ended their rivalty very early.
Makes sense to that topic,no?I think you are right.
I still want your answer, who is your favourite Rival of the main Pokemon game series?

My favourite is our awfully speedy and young boy Barry.
First off, I like his braggy , but still not-douchy personality.He is also very hyperactive(also applies to me :joy: ).
I also think he is the second strongest Rival after Blue if im not mistaken.To top it off, I like his clothing style,especially his green scarf.

I think that’s it.Now it’s your turn.

Cheren wins because of the glasses. :3

Ah! May and Brendon by far! [In my opinion] I like them both… especially when May is my favourite anime person. Although… I wished they could"ve made it so that you get to fight them when they had fully evolved Pokemon…
However, Bianca and Cheren was cool. Liked the Pokemon they had, loved the battle music on Black/White 1. So yeah, that"s about it!

PKMN Trainer Silver for the win <3