General Help Topic. (Look HERE before asking.)

Having a problem? Good chance someone has had your problem before. Let’s thaw out a few common problems.

REMEMBER:The game does NOT work with Macs or Linux-based operating systems. It works with ONLY Windows based computers!

I’m new here, or may not have something I need. What do I need to get, and in what order?

1: .NET Framework (4.0)
2: Offical Client Installer.
And that"s all!

Q1: The installer won’t load the “End User License Agreement.” What do I do?

Pika would like a word with you. Personal message him by clicking that link.

Q2: The Updater freezes for me! What do I do?

You could try closing the client and opening it again to see if it works that way. If you continue to receive freezes during an update, you could use this link to download PMU with all the music included.

Q3: Okay, the game is installed, but the game says the server is offline, but the site says it is online. What do I do?

OMFG Jesus has already made a Topic on the subject. I have given up doing a video tutorial. Someone else is definitely welcome to do a video.

Q4: I can’t install the game, it says I need to be an admin.

XP: Try right clicking and clicking “Run As Admin.” Or, log onto an account that is an Admin of that computer.
Vista: Log onto an account that is an Admin of that computer.

Q5: The game’s loading sticks on XX percent when I log in! What do I do?

Click the X on the loading bar, and try logging in again. If that doesn"t work, try a few more times. If that does not work, then exit and the client, and open it again, and try logging in again.

Q6: All of those things failed to work, what now?

Last resort is to re-install the program, if you have it installed.

Q7: The server is offline! When will it be back up?

The game is offline, and when it usually is, someone has or already had informed an Administrator of the event. Please do not create threads asking when the server will be back online while we are still having minor technical difficulties. Also please don"t constantly ask when the server will be back online, it will be when an admin gets to it.

And bugging staff like mad doesn"t get them to do it any faster.

I’ll take some time and see if I can see if I can find some other common problem. If anyone has any information on a common problem or one of those above, please post it here, but do not post something about your problem, as I won’t answer it here.

[u]Other info you may need:[/u]
Basic controls of the game.

Lovely topic!
This should certain help a good deal of members.

[ Topic is now a Sticky ]