Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PMU Returns

Re: PMU Returns

well thx staff for re-live pmu again XD...just back to ply i notice ts huge problem happen during me away from game for like 1 years....and my slacking is gone T.T... anyway gudluck for those for still ingame...

My entire account has gone. All the work I had put into it and all for nothing.
    I guess this is also my leaving post because I wont be back after this. Goodbye PMU and all you wonderful people. You all made my experience in PMU so good. I will miss you all.

Bai <3

My acount was deleted to and so was alot of people . I mean i worked realy hard to get my first lvl 100 and i was so close too! But im not gonna quit because pmu is a super chil game that i can go on and have fun! Also there is double xp and im already lvl 30 so its not to bad. Things happen in games like pmu. Its all part of a procsess and you just got to fight through it.

Oh lord, first my acception into the federal police and now this.
    Thanks for making PMU up again, I am so happy today.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Guardian
    My entire account has gone. All the work I had put into it and all for nothing.
    I guess this is also my leaving post because I wont be back after this. Goodbye PMU and all you wonderful people. You all made my experience in PMU so good. I will miss you all.

Bai <3
    That's.....a true pity, but I can't stop you.
    Farewell, I guess.

If the rollback really was all the way back to spring 2012, then my account is probably gone. I'll just think of this as a fresh start, though. I'm not sure if I took a screenshot of my house or not, but if I didn't, I can completely redesign it. I might do that either way, in fact.

Wow, I nearly lost nothing, I'm not even sure if anything at all is gone. While that makes me happy I also feel somewhat old right now

I didn't loose a thing :) soo happy its back up, im still getting a glitch though when it says connecting to game server or whatever and just freezes, BUT STILL IM STILL HAPPY :D

i feel like having a party now pmu is back up. ^^ really glad for you all. i appreciate all of you helpful staff who helped! now the community is happy again and we can do our normal stuff despite the great losses that have been found.

Can only users who had an account before access the game? It's still giving me an error upon start-up and closing the launcher. I only found out about the game during the server maintenance, so I didn't have the chance to make an account.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticFlygon
    If the rollback really was all the way back to spring 2012, then my account is probably gone. I'll just think of this as a fresh start, though. I'm not sure if I took a screenshot of my house or not, but if I didn't, I can completely redesign it. I might do that either way, in fact.
    So 2012 spring... Is that March April and May? If so then my gallade might be still the same, though I might have to check (once I get smarter and get a good report card) anyways, have fun with pmu guys, I shall return at a very old age and still in school ;D