Help?

I believe my account might /possibly/ be bugged. I am constantly getting stuck at the “Logging In…” screen, and I have to be sent to the Crossroads / Inn to stop this. With having to constantly be sent to places, it"s hard to finish dungeons in which I error / Disconnect in. Is there anything anybody could do to help? I"ve tried re-downloading and stuff. I have even tried different laptops. I guess, it"s inevitable.

As well as this, my account keeps getting stuck online through the “Logging In…” screen glitch, maybe? I have had to ask DrakeDragon about 7 times to kick me, over the past couple of days. For me, it seems the game hasn"t loaded, but apparently traps me in some sort of online/offline stage? Please help.

You’d probally better directly connect a Moderator about this, if it doesn’t pass away after some time, ofcourse.
Another question: Is it supposed that the rank on the forum doesn’t update, because I reached Gold Rank 2 days ago and it still states Normal Rank~

Blood mentioned that he got “DrakeDragon to kick him about 7 times”. (Drake is a mod.)

Off Topic: The Forum Ranks are separate from your in game Rank. It is based on the number of posts you’ve made (although folks shouldn’t spam to get higher!). Your post count isn’t affected by posting in Forum Games / Roleplay. I believe I’m Gold Rank in game, but I’m definitely NOT Gold Rank on Forums.