Framing

Ok pmuers listen:

Someone is accusing me that I went to mewcc101 house and stole cold handed items worth 200 k. The problem is that I didn’t even touched the items and despite I told the said people the truth that I didn’t stole them they are still accusing me. the interesting thing is that they also have screenies which I doubt they have but oh well…

back to the point Someone framed me so what to do cuz for the bazillion time tonight I DIDNT STOLE THEM :!!:

-Demetri

I don’t know about the people framing you, but I believe you that you didn’t steal some items.

ok so here what happened:
someone stole the items and used photoshop to make it look like it was me

NO MORE DETAILS im hurted enough for one day

AKA= delete or lock

If you are worried about getting in trouble you wont… Stealing is not in the rules. Im not saying that i believe you stole anything im just letting you know incase they do report you or something.

mico the problem is that someone actually photoshopped the screenie so im innocent soooooooo please someone lock this?

I do believe you didn’t steal the items, and what Mico said really is true. Stealing isn’t in any way part of the Rules. While it’s wrong, it still isn’t in the rules.