Help with an Error?

I don’t know why, but sometimes when I open PMU it says “Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”, and I get this in more details.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at   .(Object , QuitEventArgs )
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.OnQuitEvent(QuitEventArgs e)
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.ProcessEvent(SDL_Event ev)
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.Poll()
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.ThreadTicker()
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.Run()
at   .()
at   .()
at   .(String[] )
at   .(String[] )

Could anyone help me?

This has happened to me too I don’t know why

There’s really no way to fix this due to it being so common, reinstalling does nothing to fix, when I get the error I just try 8 times if not restart comp and it should work perfectly :), though I don’t mean that there is no way to fix it

There’s really no way to fix this due to it being so common, reinstalling does nothing to fix, when I get the error I just try 8 times if not restart comp and it should work perfectly :), though I don’t mean that there is no way to fix it[/quote]

I’ve tried restarting, and I uninstalled PMU and now have a bigger problem. I tried reinstalling, but each time it either got stuck at 0% or 100%, and I don’t know how to fix it. When it reaches 100% it makes a folder called Pokemon Mystery Universe, then in that folder there is a folder called Client. It has a .zip folder called client installer or something like that. I tried opening it with Winrar, but it said “This folder has either been deleted or removed.”
I honestly have no idea what to do… D:

Ask a staff about the 100% thing. They know about it and they will try and fix it for you. ^^

Luli is best for fixing 100%

Off topic: How can you be the ‘best’ at fixing something? It’s not the fact how best they’re at doing it, it’s about the member of staff who can do it. o-o I suggest asking a active member of staff though such as Shining Fox or DrakeDragon.