Installer isn't Working Right

I uninstalled PMU and now have a bigger problem. I tried reinstalling, but each time it either got stuck at 0% or 100%, and I don’t know how to fix it. When it reaches 100% it makes a folder called Pokemon Mystery Universe, then in that folder there is a folder called Client. It has a .zip folder called client installer or something like that. I tried opening it with Winrar, but it said “This folder has either been deleted or removed.”
I honestly have no idea what to do… D:

I have a problem with the installer now, can anyone help? I’m kinda desperate right now, all help is appreciated!
:@~@:

Do you have the latest Microsoft Frameworks?

It’s your umbreons fault, and Ren just saying I doubt cloudz deleted both PMU and framework,

I’m not saying that he/she did delete the new Framework, but it usually helps if you get the latest version regardless if your PMU was previously working or not. ouo

It’s just a possible route towards a solution I’d like to try.

I’m not actually sure what version of Framework I have, any way to check? I probably haven’t updated it since before the server went into maintence.

I still have the same framework since 2011-2012 aka before pmu was offline

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
^ Version 4.5

If this doesn’t work after another reinstall, ring me up! I’ll try to find a solution!

I tried installing Framework 4.5 but it said I have the same or higher version and wouldn’t install, but the launcher still isn’t working right.

I doubt it is because of Microsoft Frameworks, also if you already have Windows 8.0 or higher then you’re fine. Try checking your Anti-Virus. It usually mistakes the game for a virus and attempts to delete/quarantine at least a part of it.

If it still doesn’t work, try this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17169638/Client.zip. It’s the link to a “Portable” version of PMU, but it can not take screenshots from in-game though.

It worked, thanks! :joy:

i have the same problem but the link that apparently fixes it doesn’t work

Hi there! That link would have been for the older client regardless so it wouldn’t have helped your situation unfortunately. If you’re able to, please give full information about your situation and what you tried and we’ll see what we can do

i tried to repair the game client but the installer just kept saying ‘previous version found, uninstalling…’ but it didn’t do anything. i couldn’t close it either and had to use task manager. but now i cant open the game anymore so i tried fixing it again but it is the same thing it has been like that for an hour now