Pokemon Gijinka: Genesis [Sign Up]

Hi.

I know I have other RPs up that I need to sort out, but yeah… Join if you’re interested. This will be a very relaxed RP.
[hr][/hr]
Plot
Team Genesis are a small group who focused hard on studying the DNA of both humans and Pokemon, finding the differences and similarities between them.
After decades of research, they found that the only way to get more data to reach their goal of creating the ultimate Pokemon, they tried to blend the boundaries of humans and Pokemon together.

Some humans merged with Pokemon, some humans were transformed into Pokemon using DNA samples and Pokemon were transformed into humans using samples from them. Unfortunately, very few of these experiments were successful and to prevent people from finding their lab and discovering their actions, Team Genesis stored all of the subjects in an underground lab similar to that of a soundproof prison.

This is the story of these experiments and their escape.

Rules

[ul][li]PMU rules apply.[/li]
[li]Violence, romance and all that other stuff is allowed, but please keep it PG.[/li]
[li]2-3 sentences minimum per post please. They can be short, I just don"t want single sentence posts. They take up too much space.[/li]
[li]No God-modding. You cannot control another person"s character. Your attacks will not hit every time and you will not dodge every attack. Be considerate when you are interacting with others.[/li]
[li]I"m not going to check if you read the rules. Don"t worry.[/li]
[li]Any Pokemon Gijinka can be used, even legendaries. [/li]
[li]Mega Pokemon are allowed too, but you"ll need to find the stone and preferably an image or description of both forms.[/li]
[li]I lied, I am checking if you read the rules. Write “I read the rules” at the end of your Sign Up post so I know you read this.[/li]
[li]You can have as many Pokemon as you want, just make sure you can handle them all.[/ul][/li]
(Delete brackets and the things inside of them.)

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] (optional)
[b]Alias/Fake name:[/b] (optional)

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (image or description)

[b]Species:[/b] (What Pokemon were you originally/spliced with.)
[b]Ability:[/b] (Briefly describe what the effect of the ability is. They do not have to be exactly the same as the in game ones. E.G. Gluttony can make your character generally more of a glutton or makes them hungrier faster.)
[b]Moveset:[/b] (6 moves are allowed.)

[b]Personality:[/b] (Optional. You can leave this to develop over the rp if you want.)
[b]History:[/b] (Optional. Most subjects would have forgotten their memories due to the experiment.)
[b]Other:[/b] (Optional)

–RESERVED–

Full Name: Vanessa Kurosawa.
Nickname: Nessa.
Alias: N/A.

Appearance:
• Has large curved horns with smaller (and sharp) horns on the front.
• Has sharpened teeth and enlarged canines.
• Has a tail resembling a Houndoom.
• Skin and hair are semi fire resistant. (More tolerance before it starts to hurt.)
• Has burn marks / scars around back / chest, both wrists, and both ankles.
• The base of her horns are sensitive to any kind of touch.
• Horns heat up and cool down depending on mood. (The angrier, the hotter.)
• Red eyes.

Species: Houndoom.
Ability: Unnerve. [Has an unsettling aura that slightly startles opponents. Sometimes to the point where they can"t eat berries.]
Moveset:
• Flamethrower [Unleashes a channel of fire from the mouth.]
• Crunch [Bites down with sharp fangs.]
• Roar [Roars loudly, possibly intimidating opponents, and with a slight knockback effect.]
• Dark Pulse [Channels energy to send out rings of dark energy from the mouth.]
• Frustration [Unleashes pent up frustration in the form of a brute force attack.]
• Overheat [A last resort attack, can only be used when under extreme pressure. Weakens the user considerably after use.]

Personality: Snappy, unsocial, and abrasive. Not exactly someone you"d want to be near often. (Especially since she can burn you if she"s annoyed enough!)
History: There"s nothing much she can remember. Sometimes she gets dreams of being cut up or beaten, but she quickly wakes up from those.
Other: Curses often. Bound to make bad, hasty decisions when angry.

Full Name: Russell Sullivan Lee.
Nickname: Sully, Russ.
Alias/Fake name: N/A.

Appearance:
• Has tough skin around his feet and hands.
• Has glowing marks on his neck, chest, shoulders, and hands.
• Those marks glow different colors depending on his mood. (Usually red / orange if he"s angry or frustrated, yellow is normal, blue / green when he"s feeling unsocial.)
• Yellow eyes. (Glow in the dark.)
• Marks can glow or not depending on user"s level of control.

Species: Golurk.
Ability: Iron Fist. [Punches of any sort are exceptionally strong since the skin around the fist hardens even further.]
Moveset:
• Shadow Punch [The user does a punching motion and a shadowy fist flies out to hit the opponent.]
• Iron Defense [Pauses for a moment to make skin more resistant to physical attacks.]
• Heavy Slam [Slams into the opponent with the user"s full weight.]
• Bulldoze [Slams hands into the ground to control the earth a few meters in front of the user.]
• Flash Cannon [The user emits a bright light before shooting a ball of energy channeled through the hands.]
• Phantom Force [A last resort attack that drains much energy from the user. The user turns invisible for a moment before unleashing something similar to a stronger Shadow Punch.]

Personality: A timid, yet strongly built, young man. It would take quite a bit of soft talking and time before you could easily talk to him.
History: No memories have come back ever since he was here. He feels that, deep down, there was nothing that special to try and remember.
Other: Stutters occasionally, especially when under pressure. Also gets startled easily. Rubs glowing rings unconsciously.

“I read the rules.” totes :)

Agunimon: [Accepted]

• Beautiful as always darling, and your post was pretty nice too. ;D

[b]Full Name: Shadow Flareblade
[b]Nickname: Flame
[b]Alias/Fake name: Frost, Sanatis

[b]Gender: Male
[b]Age: 14
[b]Appearance:  [http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo3kq ... 1_1280.gif](http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo3kqj48hh1qjan9xo1_1280.gif)

[b]Species: Half Charizard Half Human
[b]Ability: Blaze. When im in danger i go insane and unleash my true power
[b]Moveset:[/b] (fire blast. slash. scary face, flamethrower. lava plume, flare blitz
[b]Personality: Fighter and isnt one to show mercy
[b]History: Barly any memory but i remember being put in the tube nothing more before that
[b]Other:[/b] (Optional)

Frankfort332: [Accepted]

• Your coding seems to have gone weird but I suppose it’s alright since you’re new to this.

Full Name: Kaine
Nickname: Kai
Alias/Fake name:

Appearance:

Species: Mightyena
Ability: Quick Feet - Kaine’s speed increases if he has a status ailment.
Moveset:

[ul][li]Swagger - Enrages and confuses the target.[/li]
[li]Double Team - Kaine can create illusions of himself as a distraction.[/li]
[li]Taunt - Provokes the opponent so that they are more likely to attack.[/li]
[li]Thief - Attacks the opponent and steals from them while doing so.[/li]
[li]Dark Pulse - Attacks using a dark aura.[/li]
[li]Sucker Punch - Kaine hits the opponent just before they attack.[/ul][/li]
Personality: Kaine is pretty relaxed and doesn’t like to take risks. He isn’t easily angered or offended but he doesn’t stand up much for himself. He is cautious and doesn’t like delegating responsibilities to others. He tends to over think things and he doesn’t perform well under stress. He is extremely loyal to his allies and will gladly help if he can.
History: Kaine has been in the laboratory for almost 10 years. He was one of the first experiments and is the only one who managed to survive. He doesn’t remember much of anything of his past before the experiment, but he does remember sharing his cell in the labs with another boy that was very close to him in some way. Unfortunately, the information he knew was very limited and has changed over the years he spent in captivity.
He is familiar with a lot of other subjects as well as the facility itself.
Other:
[hr][/hr]
Full Name: (will be finished later)
Nickname:
Alias/Fake name:

Appearance: (image or description)

Species: (What Pokemon were you originally/spliced with.)
Ability: (Briefly describe what the effect of the ability is. They do not have to be exactly the same as the in game ones. E.G. Gluttony can make your character generally more of a glutton or makes them hungrier faster.)
Moveset: (6 moves are allowed.)

Personality: (Optional. You can leave this to develop over the rp if you want.)
History: (Optional. Most subjects would have forgotten their memories due to the experiment.)
Other: (Optional)

(I’ll finish it later)

Listed in Rank Order. More history information will be added when as we learn about them in the RP.

Team Genesis
Full Name: Addison Adler
Nickname: Addi
Alias: Professor Adler

Appearance:

Species: Bronzong
Ability: Levitate - Allows Addison to hover, making her immune to some attacks.
Moveset: [ul][li]Gravity - Alters gravity to make it either stronger or weaker.[/li]
[li]Hypnosis - Fires a ray of light which will put the target to sleep if it makes contact.[/li]
[li]Reflect - Creates a wall of light which reduces damage taken from physical attacks.[/li]
[li]Light Screen - Creates a wall of light which reduces damage taken from special attacks.[/li]
[li]Psychic - Attacks using a telekinetic force.[/li]
[li]Flash Cannon - Gathers light energy then releases it in a sphere or a beam. [/ul][/li]
Personality: Addison takes her research very seriously and takes no nonsense. She makes her rules then follows them to the letter. There are no exceptions when breaking them, even if she does them herself. She follows them so closely that if she breaks them herself, she will even follow the relative punishment.
History: [ul][li]Highly respects and trusts professor Dawson. She allowed him to use her as the first subject when testing his theory on DNA splicing.[/li]
[li]Refuses to share any information she has regarding Albert and his past, even if Albert himself asks for it.[/ul][/li]Other: Her Reflect and Light Screen attacks are powerful enough to almost nullify attacks completely.
[hr][/hr]
Full Name: Albert Dawson
Nickname: Al
Alias: Professor Dawson

Appearance:

Species: Shiny Abomasnow
Ability: Snow Warning - Summons a snow/hail storm in a battle and/or when aggravated.
Moveset: [ul][li]Grass Whistle - Plays a melody using a grass or leaf to put others to sleep.[/li]
[li]Blizzard - Summons a howling blizzard. Albert can control the flow of the wind, but he is not protected from it himself.[/li]
[li]Razor Leaf - Attacks by throwing razor-sharp leaves.[/li]
[li]Ingrain - Roots himself into the ground. Heals gradually, but cannot move or be moved. [/li]
[li]Rock Tomb - Launches boulders that can hit and/or surround a target.[/li]
[li]Sheer Cold - Freezes the area around him to absolute-zero. Anything too close to him will freeze and faint instantly.[/ul][/li]
Personality: Albert is quiet and doesn’t like interacting with others. He is engrossed in his research and has no regard for the feelings of others. He is a psychopath who isn’t afraid to walk over others to get what he wants. He is very deceptive and is easily bored. He can’t do one thing for too long or else he’ll become frustrated.
History:[ul][li]Woke up one day in the institute having no knowledge of himself, his past or anyone else. Addison is the only one who had information about his past and she refuses to share it with anyone, even him.[/li]
[li]Responsible for the tests that created the half-human/half-Pokemon breeds.[/li]
[li]Persuaded Professor Adler to allow them to ‘recruit’ more subjects and perform the tests on them.[/ul][/li]Other:
[hr][/hr]
Full Name: Isaac Marten
Nickname: Zack
Alias/Fake name: Professor Marten, The Engineer.

Appearance:

Species: Klinklang
Ability: Clear Body - Prevents others reducing his stats.
Moveset: [ul][li]Shift Gear - Eva rotates her gears faster to increase her attack and greatly increase her speed.[/li]
[li]Lock-On - Eva targets an opponent or area in specific. The accuracy of her attacks increases. She is capable of locking on to more than one target. [/li]
[li]Charge Beam - Shoots a fast beam of electric energy that may increase Sp. Atk.[/li]
[li]Protect - Creates a force field which blocks out attacks.[/li]
[li]Gear Grind - Eva attacks by using the spinning gears on her arms to crush her victims.[/li]
[li]Zap Cannon - Eva fires a huge blast of electricity. This always paralyzes on contact. This attack has very low accuracy and may backfire on Eva. [/ul][/li]
Personality: Isaac is cold and serious. He doesn’t like liars or people who ignore him and don’t take his advice. He is rather lonely, but he’d prefer not to admit it. To help him feel less alone he created a machine, but the machine itself and how he made it is a mystery. This machine was named Eva, after his dearest friend. Eva’s only objective is to protect and serve her master.
History: [ul][li]Isaac was friends with a young girl named Eva who died under unknown circumstances.[/ul][/li]Other: Eva, the machine Isaac created, is said to have once been human and has thoughts and emotions of her own.
[hr][/hr]
Full Name: Caroline
Nickname: Carol
Alias/Fake name: The Guard.

Appearance:

Species: Garchomp
Ability: Sand Veil - Carol becomes faster and much more agile in a sandstorm.
Moveset: [ul][li]Sandstorm - Creates a sandstorm.[/li]
[li]Dragon Claw - Slashes using her knives.[/li]
[li]Dig - Dives underground then resurfaces to attack.[/li]
[li]Sand Tomb - Traps her target in a quicksand trap.[/li]
[li]Brick Break - Hits with a punch so powerful it can shatter bricks and stone.[/li]
[li]Poison Jab - Jabs at the opponent with a poisonous punch or knife.[/ul][/li]
Personality: Carol is very aggressive and loves to toy with her opponents. She hates when her enemies don’t put up a fight and she dislikes taking orders from those she doesn’t deem worthy. Caroline is rather lazy unless it is to do with stalking, catching and killing her prey. Her main source of entertainment is fighting from escapees, rebels and other members of the team.
History: [ul][li]Caroline was originally a Pokemon trainer and was spliced together with her Garchomp. After having lost her memory, but retaining her ruthless killing instincts, the team decided to appoint her as a guard.[/ul][/li]Other:
[hr][/hr]
Full Name: Catherine
Nickname:
Alias/Fake name: Cathy

Appearance:

Species: Typhlosion
Ability: Blaze - Increases her power when she is low on health.
Moveset: [ul][li]Flamethrower - Fires a stream of flames from her mouth.[/li]
[li]Smokescreen - Breathes out thick smoke which is hard to see and breathe in.[/li]
[li]Quick Attack - Lunges forward and attacks at an amazing speed.[/li]
[li]Flame Wheel - Surrounds herself in fire and spins/charges to attack.[/li]
[li]Shadow Claw - Attacks with a slash of dark aura from her sword or hands.[/li]
[li]Focus Blast - Fires a sphere of concentrated energy.[/ul][/li]
Personality:
History: [ul][li]Was stolen from her original trainer then was turned into a human, like a large number of the captives in the facility.[/li]
[li]Was appointed as a guard after she was able to fight at a level even to that of Carol.[/li]
[li]She is very reluctant to fight, but due to her training and hypnosis she follows orders given to her by her superiors.[/ul][/li]Other:
[hr][/hr]

Full Name: Camilla
Nickname:
Alias/Fake name:

Appearance:

Species: Skuntank
Ability: Stench - Camilla’s fragrances may induce effects on those around her.
Moveset: [ul][li]Smokescreen - [/li]
[li]N[/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li]Night Slash[/ul][/li]
History: (Optional. Most subjects would have forgotten their memories due to the experiment.)
Other: (Optional)
[hr][/hr]
Full Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Alias/Fake name: (optional)

Appearance:
Species:
Ability:
Moveset: [ul][li] - [/li]
[li] - [/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/ul][/li]
History: (Info will be revealed throughout the RP)
Other:

I live. c:

Full Name: Emily Janine Vey.
Nickname: Emmy.
Alias/Fake name: N/A.

Appearance:

Species: Taillow.
Ability: Guts. (Status conditions reverse her personality to make her obscenely vicious, raising her physical attack power.)
Moveset: Pluck, Quick Attack, U-Turn, Agility, Double Team, Focus Energy.

Personality: She’s a kleptomaniac who’s usually insanely cheerful and energetic, but gets angered EXTREMELY easily.
History: Due to the experiment, she has lost her memory.
Other: She carries a Honedge pendant around her neck. (Oh, and I read the rules.)

Maraia: [Accepted]

• [li]IT LIVES![/li][*]I look forward to seeing Emily in action. >:3

Full Name: Kendal Todd
Nickname: Todd
Alias/Fake name: Dexter Delatrand

Appearance:
Species: Absol

Ability: Superluck [Kendal has abnormal luck inside of battles but is very unlucky outside of battles]

Moveset

Nightslash: [Kendal quickly moves his hand creating a dark energy that slices the target]

Swords Dance: [Kendal dances around for ten seconds increasing his attack, but during this time he is very vulnerable to enemies. Kendal puts great pride into his Swords Dance.]

Razor Wind: [Kendal slices his hand through the air multiple times creating high speed winds that harm the target]

Sucker Punch: [ A weak move, Kendal appears in front of his enemy and punches them in the face, most of the time it hurts him more than it hurts the person he punches.]

Future Sight: [Kendal holds his hands up to his forehead and locks on to a target. He then lets out a blast of psychic energy that will harm whoever he locked on to in five minutes time. The target must be in Kendals line of sight to be locked on to. Kendal may only lock on to one person at a time.]

Pyscho Cut: [Kendal channels a great amount of energy and creates a blade made out psychic matter. This weakens him and temporarily damages his psyche. While he has the blade Kendal temporarily goes insane losing all rational thought. The blade can be broken and when it is, Kendal returns to his normal self]

Personality: Extremely arrogant, egotistical, and flamboyant, Kendal likes to believe he is better than everybody, however, his ego can be destroyed with a few mean spirited comments.

History: Kendal grew up in a rich family, always given everything he wanted, no matter the cost. He volunteered for the merging project wanting to gain fantastic powers. However, he remembers none of this. What he does remember is screams, the taste of his own tears and the soul wrenching pain he feels whenever he tries to think about the past

Other: When angry, Kendal uses “obsolete” words, i.e. knave, flabbergasted, ect.

I read the rules.
I’m not sure if you remember me, but I had an old account on here by the name of Zepherus. I was in a few rp’s and I really enjoyed them. I hope I get to rp in this one because it seems really cool. If there are any problems with my character please let me know because I would be happy to change them.

Claudius: [Accepted]

• [li]Haaaaaaaiiiiii![/li][*]Don’t worry, your post is brilliant. Look forward to seeing how that luck will fare out for him.