Baned because my name

So i would like to admins if possible could change my name because the modorator Iceberg has put me in jail and muted me so i can t even talk in any of my others characters counts.

The name in question is mine is " XOXA rapada" - I play this game like 2 years and no one never sayd something about my name

Well clearly they have some sort of grudge about the name. I don’t know what it means, but I know that you were getting warned by Iceberg and some other staff to change your name. You didn’t though… you do know that you could drop your items into a house that you can remember and make a new account and pick it back up again.
Next time try to listen to the staff instead of making this type of Topic… there’s not really much need in it as I said before, you were warned many times and did not change your name/make a new account.

Quick name check on google doesn"t give me anything about your name. I can go ahead and ask.

You were not ‘Baned’ and I did give you a chance to argue your case before I muted you. I muted you because the argument was going nowhere and you were playing a victim, like you are doing now. I’ve been informed by numerous users who speak Portuguese that your name means something inappropriate, though the first part has changed the spelling.
You cautiously chose that name, knowing what it meant, knowing the rules. It’s entirely your own fault.

My friend just told me what your name means and i even i woudnt do something that naive