Your favorite Legendary/Pseudo Pokemon?

hello.~
so, what is your favorite legendary/pseudo pokemon in the history of pokemon? my favorite is probably meoletta… [that is legendary, right?] i like it mainly because of the anime. it has a really nice role, and it"s actually a really cool pokemon when you look down into it. my favorite pseudo? hmm… probably goodra. i like it because it looks really cool and cute, but it looks… really, derp. i guess. xD so, what"s yours?~

Regirock and Tyranitar

Zoroark

Jirachi

and Ren

They probably have to be:

Dialga

Personally, I think being able to control time is just fantastically cool! Not to mention, the color choice and design really struck out to me ever since I got Pokemon Diamond in 3rd grade. (Years ago!) Dragon / Steel is a pretty sweet typing as well. ;D

Dragonite

So chubby, so tanky, so perfect. <3

Mine are Shaymin-Sky, because it’s cute and cool at the same time. I like Shaymin’s role in PMD Sky as well (I have a lv. 100 Shaymin on it :heart: ) My fav pseudo is probably Flygon. It’s just so awesome! People be saying Garchomp is better but I can still beat most of 'em in online battles. :>:D:

Oh and King, Zoroark is not a pseudo because it doesn’t have a BST of 600+. It’s just another gimmicky Pokémon along the lines of Smeargle and Unown…

I love Latios! It’s awesome ;)
And the Pseudo Pokemon for me would be Lucario.