CDQ's Basic FAQ

This is a basic FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), answering the basic things a new user may ask.

House
1 - Q: How do I make my House?
2 - Q: How do I block tiles? (Prevent people from going to a certain tile)
3 - Q: How do I set where people spawn?
4 - Q: How do I spawn in my House when I use /giveup?
5 - Q: How do I create my house to be darker?
6 - Q: How do I get more music?
7 - Q: How do I kick people out of my House?
8 - Q: How do I use the layers?
9 - Q: How do I make a good House?
10 - Q: Whoa! My items disappeared suddenly!
11 - Q: How can I do a “shop”?
12 - Q: How do I leave my House?

Answers

1 - A: Use /edithouse to make your new House
2 - A: Go to Attributes, hit Blocked, and then put the block on the wanted tile
3 - A: Use /houseentrance while standing on the specific tile you want them to spawn
4 - A: Use /setspawn
5 - A: Use /houselight
6 - A: Visit different Houses and maps to add the music to your list
7 - A: Use /emptyhouse (BEWARE: This command kicks everyone)
8 - A: Ground is the ground tile > Mask is to be over the Ground layer > Mask 2 is over the Mask layer, so on
9 - A: Practice mapping and learn the mapping system, and you"ll be experienced
10 - A: When you have an item on the ground, be aware that any form of editing will refresh your House, and when it is refreshed the items laid on the ground will disappear, so remember this well
11 - A: There are two ways; the most common way is lay out items around a Block-surrounded area, otherwise people will steal them and leave — the second way is to type /houseshop, name your price, then put down the item (the way this works is that a person walks onto the item and hits Enter, thinking they will get the item but then they a prompt appears, requesting if the player wants to buy the item for the price you set or not)
12 - A: Use /leavehouse

I Wouldn’t Like Any Add-Ons to This, And I Will Not Reply To Anything Posted
I’ll Polish This Whenever It Is I Log On, If You Suggest Something I Haven’t Gotten Please PM Me, And If You Can’t PM Me You’ll Probably See your Suggestion In There Anyway