I cannot log in.

I dun know what but when the server says its online on the site, i try to go on and it is offline. Plus when i tried to update it it said something about net framework and I dont know what to do ;-; Please reply to this is you have any idea on how to help this situation. Thanks ;D

Myself, Jun and MewMew have had this problem too…
this is really troubling me…
so far… i’ve reupdated my .Net Framwork,
I’ve reinstalled the client, still nothing…

When I turn the game on, it says Offline. But on the website it says the game is Online. Why can’t I play? Is it something wrong with my computer? The IP Address is right, IP=pmuniverse.servegame.com, I didn’t even have to change it because that’s what it was when I checked. Sometimes when I turn PMU on the server status switches between Offline and Online. I’ve been trying and I cannot get PMU to work, can someone please help me? This just started happening today.

It does that to me too, you’ll have to keep trying. I got online. Just keep trying, i have no idea what is wrong.

I’ll tell you wait a couple of days then if it doesn’t work…then um… try to ask a player for files and download it from them. Maybe an update that didn’t work for you? Oh yeah and since Flare got some eqs, then maybe that effected the server connection? It happened to me… I just waited a day and it worked.

I have been trying. I’ve restarted my computer, restarted the game, checked the IP Address. When it’s switching, it usually stops on offline. But when it actually stops on Online and I log in it just gets stuck on “Sending Login Information…”

for me, this has been working today, then suddenly, pow, i’m offline and it doesn’t work.
I don’t see how there could’ve been much of an update if most of the players stay online and a select few get kicked?

This really is a mystery…

I can’t login either. I hope this gets fixed soon, or someone finds out how to fix it. When I open PMU the server status switches between Offline and Online then stops on one of them. It usually stops on offline, but when it stops on Online and I try to login it just freezes at “Sending Login information…” Does that happen to you to? Or is it only me?

precisely.

Yes, Thats happening to me.

No one word posts please. o.o

Same problem over here. Now I’m stuck doing stuff in the forum. O.O( :shock: )

Coincidentally, I posted AFTER you did this, but I didn’t look at recent posts so sorry.(If what i’m doing is wrong) :|

Seems like there was an issue with the computer running the server. Hopefully the server issue is resolved.
[Merged due to same issue]

So when can this be resolved by?

The server was restarted recently. It should be letting users in now.

I’ll keep checking over the next hour… I’ll let you know if I can’t get on.

Well i got on and i wanted to reinstall the client so my music would hopefully work but i have to do this NET.fram something. IDK D:

I haven’t been able to get on, hopefully this resolves by tomorrow…

Hmm… i think it may work now, even so the server is offline 100% o:

Original post:

Yay 4 me :/

don’t worry… I fixed it,
after reinstalling the client, I found that the IP was reverted back to the numbers…
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2272 big help :P

hmm,for me its freezes at “Sending login information…” sending sending and never sends it ;D