Windows 8

I’m aware that this has probably been settled before, but I’d rather not search through the forums for it.

Anyway, the problem I’m having is that when I try to install PMU on my Windows 8 laptop it gets stuck at the setup.

^This is where the problem comes up.

So does anyone know how to fix this problem? +I’ve heard that PMU doesn’t run very well on Windows 8 - what problems will I encounter in the future?

Using my personal experience as an example here, I had zero problems installing PMU on my Windows 8 desktop computer. Maybe it’s something to do with Windows 8 laptops?
For future problems? I have had none what so ever. Of course I error every now and again, but nothing too new.
I’m sorry I can’t help with the problem, I am just giving you my personal experiences regarding PMU and Windows 8.

Ehh yeah, I guess it’s probably just a problem on my end. From what I had heard, Windows 8 computers disconnected more regularly, though I’ve probably just been misinformed. Anyway, thanks.

The trick for installing PMU in Windows 8 is opening the setup as an administrator.