PMU Opening on Log in

Is there any way to prevent PMU and the Map Editor from attempting to open every time I log in as a user on my computer? I only recently downloaded it, but I don’t see anything on the options menu to prevent this from happening. It’s only a minor irritation, and PMU usually crashes upon attempting to start right away, but it’d still be nice to stop this.

Yeah I was annoyed by this for awhile too haha.
To make PMU not run on start up on windows XP / Vista / 7: Go to your start bar and search for msconfig.exe (or just msconfig). Then, hit the tab that says “Startup”. Look for PMU and uncheck it. Fixed !

Windows 8: They made it a bit simpler for W8. Open your task manager and hit the Startup tab. Find PMU and click Disable on the bottom right after selecting it.

(I think the Windows XP/Vista/7 way works for Windows 8 too, but I’m not sure. I just use the easier way for Windows 8.)

Thanks a lot, this should fix it. Appreciated :)

Another thing I"d like to add.

Pmu never does this for me when I log in, that is if I have an Internet connection.

If I don"t, it does just this regardless as to what my settings for it currently are.

Any ideas as to why this might happen?