~ fire rage ~

I haven’t really posted my mapping in a while, but here are some maps I’ve made. I’ll be adding more to this topic as I go along! I don’t have titles yet. Some of you may not know me, so I should introduce myself! I’m fire rage, I’ve played PMU for 5 years now, I’m a veteran! I’ll be 19 here in May. I have quite a few friends around here and a hand full that left! I used to own a guild called PMU council before the update, after that I pretty much quit, I decided to start playing again lately. Every map besides my current house is about 1-2 years old, so I guess criticizing them wouldn’t matter, since I’m a bit more skilled. However, feel free to leave critique…if you’d like. TO SEE FULL IMAGE, be sure to “view image”

Current house:

Older houses:

Mt.Starlight

1st Place veteran contest map!

This one is horrible, but it’s when I was making a transition into using other tiles besides just normal grass ones.

Very beautiful and well done! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Nice maps, I remember the contest winning one.

Thanks for the feed back y’all, greatly appreciated.

Really great maps! I think your highly going to be the winner in Darkyy’s mapping contest! Great job!

Reviving this topic because I might swing at mapping again, just for funs sake. If I can remember how to map. Will post udates.