Sandstorm Animation

Well, the animation is painful to the eyes and a bit annoying. It should be lighter even if just a little bit to make it easier on the eyes.

Suggested by Alex_Dono who is “2lazy2suggest”._.

I like it so im in favor of this~

I hope you know that this is what sandstorms are suppose to affect on a person. You cant see good because its raging sand flying in your face. I do not think this should be changed.

This is what I thought just when glancing at this topic. XD

But I do agree that the animation’s kinda wonky. If you just move left normally, the sandstorm will basically freeze in place.

Yes, because Pokemon has always made logical sense. Plus, in the games, you could actually see the screen; it’s not
supposed to make you, the player, go blind and not be able to see.

Nonetheless, I do support your claim, What.

Its not blinding at all i can see fine an im pretty sure if it was blinding the staff would have changed it already.

Well, you have to realize that staff are busy with other things, so they don’t go to dungeons often. They might not notice that it isn’t the easiest to see in. Also, with some other moves, staff had thought that the moves were fine, realized that there were indeed flaws, and fixed it. I am deeply hoping this is one of those cases.

i would be happy if they changed how sandstorm looked c; pssssssssssssssssssssssst im pi2z

Why don’t we have it alike the Snowstorm animations but going left etc etc

Well, training with ttar was really annoying, but i got used to it in no time. But maybe seeing a tad more would be refreshing and wouldnt hurt my eyes lol. I can see just fine everything except sparklez tho o3o