My guide for PMU.

Alright. I’m going to start working on this now.

PART ONE: The Begining

You start out in Destiny Cavern as an egg. ._. Go through the doors and find a starter you like. All the starters are really good, but there is a variety. Some of the starters aren’t available in game yet, so choose carefully!
Okay. So you have your starter. Now, go through the warp to appear ready at the crossroads!

PART TWO: Training up a little

Go down two maps from the Crossroads, using SHIFT to run. Stay away from Riolu, they’re too strong at this point. Recruit a Ratata, or another ‘throw-away’ Pokemon. You’ll figure out why later. Now, don’t try to level your starter. Instead, level that Ratata you just caught. Raise it’s level to about… I’d say ten or eleven. Now, go to Tiny Woods, the first In-game Dungeon!

PART THREE: Tiny Woods
When you level up the Ratata, you’ll gain points (PTS). Use these in all STR and DEF for Ratata. Some pokemon have different stats, and you’ll want to nurture others. Okay, now go back up two maps (or use the niftly little command /giveup. DON’T, however, use this in a dungeon with a black name. Never ever ever.). Go two maps left from Crossroads to enter Tiny woods! Watch out for the Starly, though. They’re tougher than the Riolu. Hopefuly by now you’ve trained that Ratata up a bit, and they won’t be a problem. Don’t worry about recruiting just yet. Tiny Woods has three floors, the last of which being the boss, a Munchlax. Train here until you’re level fifteen - twenty.

PART FOUR: Getting Cut
Hopefuly when you’ve been training in Tiny Woods, you aquired a few apples, maybe even an Oran berry or two. You’ll need them now. If you haven’t, I sugest you spend more time there to get some. Now, go back to the Crossroads again. Isn’t it funny that almost every adventure starts from the crossroads? Okay, anyway. Go down one map from Crossroads, and go right two maps. The tunnel you see is called Sour Root Cave. Go in there. Train a bit, if possible.Ratata should be in the twenties by now. Go through the dungeon to get Cut from a Weepinbell, and then get out by fighting an Ivysaur. Teach Cut to Ratata. Now you’re almost ready to fight Registeel!

If you haven’t got a lot of Poke, I sugest you go back through Sour Root again to get some. This next part is important.

PART FIVE: Stocking up
Once you have about 1,000 poke, you’re ready for this part. Go two maps up from Crossroads, and go to the friendly Kecleon’s. They’re always ready to sell you something, for the right price. Buy an Earth Plate and equip it. This next part is even more important. On Local Chat, state that you’re buying a silver spike. Don’t spam, it won’t make anyone happy. Some nice person will sell you one for around 100-200 Poke. Equip this as well. If you have friends, see if they’ll loan you something extra, although don’t badger them about it. Use the /giveup command to arive at the Crossroads yet again!

PART SIX: Ancient Relic
Okay, this is the moment you’ve been waiting for, right? And your starter is still level five, right? Good. Okay. This time, go right from Crossroads. Keep going until you reach a small house looking thing surrounded by plants. Use cut on one of these to enter Ancient Relic. This dungeon is pretty simple, it’s the end that’s hardest. Get the key from the key room to unlock the door. Continue through the dungeon, collecting heals and Poke whenever possible. Before you go into Registeel’s cave, here’s a tip. The button that looks like an apple and an Oran berry? Click that for faster healing. Now step on the warp to fight Registeel.

After Tiny Woods you could train at Beach Cave and after Sour Root you could do Mt. Barricade if your not strong enough to beat Registeel even if you want Ash Forest(the puzzles are very tricky).