PMU map (Redone)

HG SS style map, last one was pretty inaccurate so i wanted to change it o3o With the forum downtime i had loads of time to do this too x3. I was really loking forward to post it o3o

anyways here it is

http://i.imgur.com/ueLPqIv.png

Enjoy o3o

Yes, archford has weird properties, since its new and i didnt explore it whole, made by hand while exploring limits, yaddah yaddah, lazy, yus.

1 Like

This is a really cool map, and should help an array of people out. It has helped me, too, so I would like to thank you!
Well done!

Keep up the good work!

That’s a really nice map! I haven’t made it to Archford yet, so the map of it might prove useful when I get there :3

Thankies :3 Mind archford isnt as correctly done as the other. But yea i got lost big time during the first days o3o

This is so nicely made, well done!

nice. ill refer to it when i get lost. too bad the newer player don’t know about this or they wouldn’t be asking where that place is.

also, glad you included the link since the tanern region got cut off after tanern tunnel and TTD (which is the initials you can only see)

Thanks :3 If any new people ask, you can tell them about this topic !

Yeah the forums are still a bit glitchy, my old map is also cut off and it had a scroller before. Anyways, the link down there solves it !

Map finally updated, only 4 new dungeons though. If anything is missing, tell me

Atleast Rocky Ravine and Pebble Cave are missing, Deserted Tomb is actually about straight north from TC and Seafloor Ruins entrance is in the same place where IV entrance is, not halfway across Archford. Holiday Hills also hosts a bigger variety of locations than just Holiday Cave. Did you just spam RC dots across Mt. Stormhold entrance randomly?

Hmmm I need to check out the ? Area

Ah, that’s pretty useful. Goodjob.

Thanks for that, all done except the holiday cave bit, which locations are these?

On a side note, it could be of great help if someone (especially a mapper that can get screenshots of the entire 50x50 map i think) could make the whole regions screenshot so i can redo winden tanren and archford with fitting proportions, it kinda looks weird in some places and theres lakes rivers and etc that i dont add bc i dont know how big they are.

Until next time

I really love this map, it’s very well done :D :D :joy: :heart:

Fantastic map!

I’ve used this many times in the past.