The Guess What Pokemon I'm Describing Game

The rules are simple.
I describe a pokemon and the next person answers. If they are right then they describe a pokemon (the person who gave the description should say whether they were right or wrong)

I will go first (obviously): This pokemon is brown and can have many alternate evolutions!

eevee

this pokemon is a water type with a very frail wing in their back.

Horsea? I have no idea. o_o

This Pokemon’s Mega Evolution has a base defense stat of 230 and has an ability that reduces the damage of super effective moves by 25%.

yes, Horsea
Mega Aggron

This grass-type pokemon matches Venusaur in height and weight perfectly.

Correct (didn’t mean to make it so obvious but my old description sounded too similar to ditto xD)

I think the answer is the evolution of snivy (I forgot the name!)

EDIT: Servine is what I meant to say xD

nope Venusaur is 6’7, and 220 lbs. servine is 2’7 and 35.3 lbs

Grovyle?

Grovyle?[/quote]

It’s Tropius. Isn’t it?

This Pokemon gets Water Veil, Oblivious, and then Pressure as its Hidden Ability.

agu is correct
Wailmer line?

this pokemon was first talked about in R/B/Y but never appeared till the ‘reboot’ with B/W

Muuna

This pokemon is described as hatred given form in a doll.

Banette?

This fire type Pokemon became far more viable in Gen 5 after receiving Wild Charge and Close Combat via TM and Egg Move.

Ponyta/Rapidash?

This pokemon is said to steal the sprits of pokemon and their trainers O.o

Ren’s is actually Arcanine, and yours is Drifloon I think?

This pokemon is a main character in the first pokemon movie that is becoming DLC in Smash for WiiU and 3DS.

Mewtwo!

This Pokemon is a member of Team Charm in PMD2 and has three yellow dots on its forehead!

Medicham?

This Pokemon must never stop bouncing. It was also the client of the first mission in PMD2.

Medicham?

This Pokemon must never stop bouncing. It was also the client of the first mission in PMD2.

Spoink!

This Pokemon is a Gen 4 Pokemon, and was the first “Boss” in the PMD Anime.

Skarmory, if my memory serves correctly.

[hr][/hr]

This Pokemon’s signature move allows the user to record their voice, which will play back when this Pokemon is sent out and when it uses its signature move.

Skarmory, if my memory serves correctly.

[hr][/hr]

This Pokemon’s signature move allows the user to record their voice, which will play back when this Pokemon is sent out and when it uses its signature move.[/quote]
I believe it was Gabite! o: They had to look and get it’s claw.

Chatot I think?

Wait. Are we talking about the same special episode? I think there were two. One based on Red / Blue Rescue Team and one based on Explorers of Time / Darkness.

Ding ding!

[hr][/hr]

If this Pokemon hears festive music, it can’t help but dance!