Should I keep my old account? [Community Question]

with special thanks to a mapper, i was able to figure out that i was using an incorrect username to get my old account back. this account was made not too long after pmu 7 came out

i checked all 3 characters and they all were rollbacked. i could tell bcuz…

[ul]-assembly & storage was empty
-none had any explorer points
-all were lv 5
-all spawned at crossroads[/ul]

i like this account because it leaves good memories of what happened in the past but im not sure if i want to go through the hassle of reclimbing & re-earning whatever i can

alright community, what do you think i should do? ps: no need to mention quit because that wont be happening

well either way you would be having to restart from the beginning. if you’ve forgotten the basics of PMU, making a new account would be best as new accounts now go through a tutorial within a new practice dungeon. It’s very annoying though as there is a NPC that talks non-stop and can trick you into having to repeat a very long speech if you’re not paying attention. But if you remember the basics of the game, keep your current accounts and go from there.

I guess i can keep it as a backup account. i havent forgotten the basics. these characters werent restarted to the summoning platform, just the crossroads