Help With The Open source

i need help i want to play on my server but only i get is some gray screen it won’t load

NeverMind i fix it

By Delete MapData Into Client

I Have A Question How to make myself Admin in Open source

You should have something called ‘Navicat Premium’ already downloaded. What you want to do is open that up, go on Trial, connect to your ‘root’ account. After you’ve done that, there should be something to the side called pmu_players. Click on that, Characteristics, and you should see your username. If you have done that correctly, it should say stuff like Access, Active Slot, etc. You want to go on Access and change it to 6. Once you have done that, close your server down with Task Manager, open it again, and load up your client. You should then be an admin!
If you still don’t understand, read this guide. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=332963

Hope I helped!

For previous usage, I’d recommend editing your posts in order to prevent multiple posts in a row. Just hover over your post and a little edit button should appear.

i have fix it but i cannot been attacked by npc enemy’s i am already owner
p.s. you do not need to close the server only to close client to edit things

Have you made sure to type /hunt? Turning /hunt on means you cannot get attacked, turning it off means that you can.