Account does not exist?

Hello! I used to play PMU on a different computer, and now I’ve installed it in this computer. It seems to be working just fine, but when I type in my username and password, it claims that the account does not exist. From my knowledge, a new version of PMU has been released, so I’d like to ask-- did the new version get rid of all the accounts? Or am I just getting my username/password wrong?

Thanks in advance! :joy:

Hello!

This could be a result of one of several things. Did you join PMU in early 2014? If so, your account may have been lost in a major rollback that had occurred at the time. Otherwise, are you certain you’re typing the correct account credentials?

No, I joined PMU sometime during 2011/2012. I suppose I’m just putting in the wrong password, then. Do people get that kind of message when entering an incorrect password?

those accounts were lost too.
I joined in 2012 with several accounts and ALL of them are gone. You’ll have to start again from the beginning, sorry! but you can use your original username, as all info on those accounts are gone.

Oh, okay. Thanks so much, Shadria! :D

Rather strange. My old “what12345” survived, and so did my alt Slot2012 and both were created in March 2012. Accounts in 2011 and early 2012 should actually still exist.

Red, are you certain you used the correct username/password?

ah…I joined in June of 2012…

Rather strange. My old “what12345” survived, and so did my alt Slot2012 and both were created in March 2012. Accounts in 2011 and early 2012 should actually still exist.

Red, are you certain you used the correct username/password?[/quote]

Hmm… I remember creating mine in the fall, but I wasn’t sure which year, so it must have been 2012. I’m certain that I used the correct account name, and I’ve tried all the passwords I use.

But just now, I created an account with the same name, and it was accepted, so I suppose my original account really was deleted.

I joined before Red the Mudkip, and my accounts were erased. I joined in April 2012. That’s all I’ll say on the matter.

yeah, joined May 2012 and mine was erased. pretty sure the RB went back to early april 2012/ late march 2012

Definitely early April of 2012. I created two characters near the end of March of 2012 and they survived.