Change for Scald

SCALD
I’m proposing a change to the move Scald; back to a two tile spray. Now I know in the past this has been suggested and remained the same as it is now. However I feel that the change to it wasn’t benficial or at least not how it used to be.
THE CHANGE AND WHY
Scald previously was a two til special spray water typed move, and was an extremely common moe for water types for training/PvP. However it was changed because apparently " It wasn’t a spray in th main games/anime" now please do correct me if I’m wrong there. And they were right it isn’t a spray in the games. But there are moves on PMU that differ from main games/anime. Additionally Scald was the only two tile special water move which may have contributed to it’s popularity. While some special based pokemon can learn Aqua Tail many cannot, and it is a physical based move. Brine is a one tile spray, but the pokemon that can learn it is very limited, mostly via egg move.
Why does it’s range matter so much?
As listed above it was a very useful training move for water types. Now don’t get me wrong the LoS is okay but it doesn’t glide either which sort of limits the move to hallways, etc . At least when it was a spray you were able to set up somewhere and camp to your preference. Also seeing how the TM for Scald isn’t considered rare, reverting it to it’s past range wouldn’t be game breaking and would allow the recommended spray/aoe/LoS/status move that is pretty common for training sets an PvP. Even though PvP has declined lately, it would still benefit those who use water types in the arena.
In conclusion, Scald should either be it’s old range or at least be a LoS that glides because it woul beefit players more than it currently does in my opinion.
(sorry for any typos, I typed this up on my phone)
Do feel free to leave your opinions on this topic! Â

I approve.

There aren’t enough Water-type spray moves and the only spray move, Aqua Tail, is a physical attack. Having Scald provides a special attack alternative to a Water-type spray. But one question, glide or no glide?

Support. Since Scald’s “nerf”, special water-type pokes can only rely on Surf for training, and since Surf is inaccurate/hits teammates it isn’t a good option.

You are a bit late.
Scald has changed back to the 2 tile spray you all love since Yesterday or so.

thank you, Kirk. :3