I cannot login! Server Status OFfline

:sad: it says offline. is it offline now because of editing or is it genuinely offline? like I can’t play ?

isn’t anybody gonna help me! :rage:

I do believe it is actually offline, as I am unable to get on as well. I’m sure it’ll be back up in a few hours. ~

I’ve been talking to some staff about this issue, and they’re looking into it. ^-^;

I’ll have to wait up on Andy. Hopefully we’ll get it up by tomorrow.

thankyou so much for the replys. I was beyond scared. I thought that I was banned or something. Even though I rarely ever get even warned…isn’t there a certain message they send you first? :@~@:

Bans don’t happen very often, so don’t you worry!

Just keep in mind for next time, not many people reply instantaneously on Forums. Might take a few minutes to a decent while before someone may respond. :P

(Again, sorry for the inconvenience! Laggron likes to take over the server from time to time.)

If you were banned, it would say something like, “You are banned!” As everyone else has said, the server is down but it should be up soon.

heh well i finally come back here and i get messages saying it was online and it said offline lawl but ill check every day now ive just been busy XP

Server is back online
Here’s more info about it
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13364