Bronzong Ate my Blue Shard

I was using Bronzong for the first time and I crashed, and didn’t get a move. I have 2 other Blue Shards, but they aren’t very easy to find. I even tried to avoid this by forgetting a move, but I still crashed.

Trying again.

I took one out.

Ok, I managed to get a move this time, however I still have a missing shard from before when I crashed.

When I was changing moves, it seems the other shard DID work. Sorry for wasting your time…!

Your Shards can be “eaten” in various ways

Uncommonly - Being too hasty and clicking / mashing buttons

Sometimes - Forgetting you got a move

Usually - Doing more than just that one action

Even though your problem is resolved, the best way to make sure nothing like this happens again, be patient and slow, regardless if you “already are”

For example, walking up to Bronzong, not opening anything, hitting F once and doing it slow will very likely guarantee you can get your move and go on without a problem

Being too fast, like how most mash their Enter keys with Buneary when starting anew, is almost always the reason errors or bugs of any kind happens (with Bronzong, Breloom, Electivire, most things with choices)

If you crash during it, like disconnection or client closing kind of crash, you’re not likely to get it back whatever way you put it

Good to know your problem’s resolved, but remember to take it slow, regardless if you already do