mission board

Hello, I just joined this game recently and started playing today.

I am not sure why but I cannot seem to receive more missions from the mission board. I completed one already to help a Buizel in Tiny Grotto and in return he gave me an apple. After that I stopped getting missions. I have completed a few dungeons by now I’m not sure why this is happening.

I apologize if this isn’t thread worthy but this is really making me frustrated right now haha. I searched around the forums already to see if there were similar problems but I could not find any.

I’m not 100% certain, but I think that the mission board only gives a few jobs per day. You’ll have to wait until tomorrow to receive more.

Unless you saw other missions on the board earlier today, and they suddenly vanished even though you didn’t accept them. Is that the case?

No that was the only one.

That seems kind of silly though that new people can only do a mission per day :v

In PMU, there a four time changes. These consist of Dusk, Day, Dawn and Night, which I listed in the order they appear. Dusk and Dawn last 2 hours, and Day and Night last 4 hours, each. After each time change(when one time of day reaches the end of it"s time and it becomes the next in-line), you should get a new mission! Sometimes this doesn"t work, though. I hope this helped. ^^;

Oh that makes more sense

Yeah that helped more :B