Sky fort mute zone glich.

Today, me and pikamaster101 attempted to do the ice dungeon, but once we got close to the entrance, all of a sudden he became quiet, I though he was ignoring me, he was still moving around and neither could I “click him” I logged off and back on to see if it would go away but now he disappeared, I walked away and came back and he was there sleeping… after a while of trying to get his attention, I never got anything local from him after trying to get his attention,yet he still responded in global (at this time I though he was really ignoring me)

but after some number of players showed up, it started to show more and more that the half left of the entrance to ice, is a totally different zone, causing for players on the right zone to lose contact with them in local, regardless of them being side by side, yet global still worked.

[thumb]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/333/2/5/untitled_by_1ika1-d882k4v.png[/thumb]

there is a typo were i say “can” but literaly he cant, and i know he posted something local, but he was standing on the right side when he said something local then moved left

This problem occurs because the entrance to the Ice Fortress is unfortunately located exactly at a map border, see the image below:

So, anyone on one side of the red line can “hear” what others on the same side say, but not the ones on the opposing side.
Hopefully, the problem will be fixed in the future.