Impact Moves

I think impact moves should be a 2 spray range. Heavy Slam and Body Slam are the current ones that i can remember but both are the same as Giga Impact is shown in the anime. They run at the pokemon with great force and throw their bodies at the pokemon. Since they run at the pokemon within their view they should be a spray and not a los (they can change direction and not just blindly shoot forward)

Since Giga Impact is a 2 spray and Body Slam and Heavy Slam are exactly like it i think they should be 2 sprays as well.

Support considering slamming moves would be the pokemon splayed out and not in just a straight line. Numerous pokemon would benefit from slamming moves being boosted a bit.

I support this idea, It’s kinda tiring and risky to rely on Giga Impact as the only useful normal attack move in the arena, while most of other type moves are most likely to be AoEs or long LoS moves, an example of this are rock, ground and grass moves.

Slam and Body Slam just do not seem to relate to being sprays… at most they can be Lineuntillhits with 2-3 range… spray is a bit too much considering the reach 2 tile spray has. Why Giga Impact is 2 tile spray is beyond me however… doesn’t seem right…

a two tile spray that ignores the recharge xD

Okay, one second let me get this straight.
You ask yourself why Giga Impact is 2 tile spray, but you state it’s beyond you and it doesn’t seem right, yet you contradict yourself and dare to change it to a 5 LoS move, and you say it’s beyond yourself okay.

You don’t explain why you changed it, you just say it doesn’t seem right to you, I don’t see where did you inform yourself to nerf it and it seems that was enough for you to do so.

The thread was made to change for moves like Body Slam, Heavy Slam and moves that worked similar that needed a buff, yet you divert from the main topic and just change Giga Impact UNTOUCHING this kind of moves, nice logic there.

Okay, one second let me get this straight.
You ask yourself why Giga Impact is 2 tile spray, but you state it’s beyond you and it doesn’t seem right, yet you contradict yourself and dare to change it to a 5 LoS move, and you say it’s beyond yourself okay.

You don’t explain why you changed it, you just say it doesn’t seem right to you, I don’t see where did you inform yourself to nerf it and it seems that was enough for you to do so.

The thread was made to change for moves like Body Slam, Heavy Slam and moves that worked similar that needed a buff, yet you divert from the main topic and just change Giga Impact UNTOUCHING this kind of moves, nice logic there.[/quote]
You got it all wrong, I may of used the wrong words, We were discussing these moves, Giga Impact came up, but didn’t get to edit slam or body slam to 2 tile line, Giga Impact again It was being experimented with this morning trying to find a better way for it. We have looked at similar moves such as Flare Blitz and wild charge, both are Lines/LineUntilHit, Slam and Body slam do have a little bit of movement, hence they may be 2 tile Lines, sprays are just not ideal for those kind of moves, Giga Impact included.

Again Im now experimenting for a 2nd time.
This is what i propose:

Slam 1 tile arc
Body Slam 1 tile arc
Giga Impact 2 tile arc

Those moves will only hit one target, But it’s ‘throwing’ your self in a way.

i think body slam and heavy slam should be a 2 arc as well since the anime representations of it are exactly the same as giga impact. also 1 tile range are for things that can only reach an arm’s length since they are throwing themselves at the pokemon it should be larger than 1

Alex, you neglect the fact that giga impact goes farther and faster than the other two moves. The anime even shows this to represent how much more powerful giga impact is. You are merely twisting the truth to try and get what you want. Besides, be happy that body slam is even a 1 tile arc instead of single tile.