Lenile Cavern to Grassroot (after beating)

I just beat Lenile Caverns for the first time, and after collecting 2 tiny mushrooms and going through the warp, I landed here

not the crossroads, although close. I could walk out below the log, and back to the right place, although I did the /giveup command to get there faster.

It happens to just about any one, for my first time I did find it strange, but after a couple of tries, I just accepted that is where it was taking me, maybe they meant for it to feel like you were traveling under ground the whole time and as you were about to go back to the surface, that was the exit (but there isn’t any caves or cracks were you exit at) maybe something better could be done, but for now that exit has been there since i rejoined which was about a little over 1 year.

(just a posting tip to save space and not have an over sized image that i couldn’t scroll over and see more of the image, use “[thumb][/thumb] or ‘thumb’ button” it turns any size image into a small convenient thumbnail that can be clicked and be seen completely) (i was just having a hard time seen half of the other side, even though i could just right click and view image xD)

Example: [thumb]http://oi58.tinypic.com/14l4nqp.jpg[/thumb]

This isn’t supposed to happen, I’d assume that you’re supposed to get teleported to either your designated spawn point or the centre of The Crossroads. I will document this report for you, but as it is a low priority bug it may not be fixed for quite a while. Thank you Charika for contributing that very interesting theory you have and thank you Shadria for reporting the bug to us!

If I recall, Southern Sea used to have this bug too. When you would beat it, you would spawn at that same spot.

Thanks for this. I’ll check if this issue still persists and will document it accordingly.