Keyboard Help (May Not Be Fit Here)

I’m using a Windows 7 and I noticed something, I can’t get the W and F combination to work properly

It’s nothing wrong with my keyboard or machine, I think it’s some kind of settings

When I hold A, S, or D, and hit F, the move is used no problem, but if I do W and F, nothing happens

Recently while messing around I noticed if I pressed W the move would appear and I’d have to press F to quickly use it, never at the same time

This isn’t really the way I want to do things, so I’d like some help on what could be the problem, I never had this issue before on this laptop and I’m not sure why now

I haven’t had any problems myself regarding the W+F key combination. I will ask some other people about this and see if it’s a thing.

EDIT:

[1/18/15, 11:44:36 PM] 「Cow」: Any problems with W+F key combo on PMU?
[1/18/15, 11:44:55 PM] 「Cow」: CDQ had problems and I was wondering if it was just him because he insisted that it wasn’t his system or keyboard, although I honestly think it is.
[1/20/15, 2:06:25 PM] Jordan: It definitely is. W+F key combination's fine.
[1/20/15, 2:19:43 PM] Jordan: I'm thinking it might be his keyboard drivers. They might not like two keys being pressed/processed at the same time.