Summer Tournament

Summer Tournament

Heyyo! Me, and a couple of friends have decided to create an arena tournament. It’s been a very long time since the last tournament was held and, well, it was a lot of fun so why not do this again, right? You could join because it motivates you for training, you want the prizes or just because it’s fun! Anyways, the info, prizes and tournament rules are right below.

[hr][/hr]

Info:

Date: August 15th (Saturday)
Time: 7:30 PM BST / 1:30 PM EDT / 11:30 AM PDT
Place: Exbel Arena
Level cap: 60

Winners:
1st place: Drakos, with his Slaking.
2nd place: Kendel with his Gengar.
3rd place: ArtMax with his Steelix.

[hr][/hr]

Prizes:

1st place: Miracle Chest, Golden Mask, Exp. All, 5 Heart Scales, TM Hyper Beam, TM Giga Impact, 15 shards of all colours
2nd place: Wonder Chest, Friend Bow, 3 Heart Scales, TM Blizzard, TM Fire Blast, TM Thunder, 10 shards of all colours
3rd place: Heart Scale, TM Flamethrower, TM Ice Beam, TM Thunderbolt, 5 shards of all colours

[hr][/hr]

Rules:

-Items are allowed, with the exeption of species- or type-specific items and plates. Of course, Revival items are banned too. (i.e. Gems, Dusts, Silks, Reviver Seeds)
-No moves/abilities/items that can trap an opponent (i.e. Whirlpool, Arena Trap).
-No Area of Effect moves above 2-tile range allowed, except those that affect only the user itself(i.e. Surf is banned, but not Heal Bell).
-No recovery/regeneration moves/items (i.e. Recover, Aqua Ring).
-No moves or items that guarantee a stat raise (i.e. Swords Dance)(THIS INCLUDES LIGHT SCREEN AND REFLECT!).
-Counter, Mirror Coat, Metal Burst and Destiny Bond are banned.
-No moves/items that only inflict a status, unless they affect only the user (i.e. Thunder Wave, Slumber Orb are banned, but not Magnet Rise).
-Fly, Dig, Dive, Phantom Force, Sky Drop and Bounce are not allowed.
-Weather moves/abilities/items are not allowed (i.e. Rain Dance, Drought) [Note: Weather Rocks ARE allowed].
-Quash is not allowed.
-Protection moves/items are not allowed (i.e. Protect, Substitute).
-Present is banned.
-Moves/items that displace the user or the opponent are not allowed (i.e. U-Turn, Dragon Tail)
-Any form of speed boosting is banned.
-Multiscale is banned
-Wonder Guard is banned
-Vanish Seed/Invisify Orb are banned.
-Rebound Orb, One-Shot Orb, Two-Shot Orb, Two-Edge Orb and All-Aim Orb are all banned.
-Only one Pokémon per player. The Pokémon you’re using should be the leader of the party with no other Pokémon in the team roster. (No alts allowed).

[hr][/hr]

Participants:

-Zardsneverdie
-Starchips
-Micozzi
-Kendel
-Mungl1
-RickyO3O
-AdamShoryuken
-Digiaven
-Festivo
-Humza
-Zappeh
-Asch
-Julicitizen
-Coraje
-ArtMax
-DarckMater
-Drakos
-Absyy
-DracoPyre
-Mad
-HydroFang
-Caz
-TheDefeater

Without further ado, if you want to join in, just post in this thread. Don’t forget to have fun!

I’ll join, it seems fun!

Count me in as well!

Sign me, Kendel, and DarkangelX up :D

Sign HydroFang up aswell :)

Sign me in. o3o

I"ll join o:

Guess I will join too.

Can I join as well?

I would like to join as well! But due to the time not being decided yet, I can’t guarantee 100% that I will be able to make it. It still seems like it’s worth a shot!

Thanks.
~Festi.

I’ll take a crack at it. Hopefully I don’t get scheduled when it happens :'D

i’ll join

I think I’ll participate.

I think I’ll join too. :D

I’ll be joining in.

I’ll join :D

Alright, the time and date have been determined. The tournament will be held on the 15th of August, on a Saturday. I’ll be accepting participants up until the 8th, so make sure you’re entered if you still want to join!

I’ll be out of town that day so I guess I’m resigning

good luck to everybody in the tournament though

I have an event that day so I won’t be able to participate, have fun though~

I’ll join, seems like a perfect excuse for me to get back into the game.

-Chrisss