The Story of my Adventure into Dragon's Descent

So, this story is based on the events that happened during my second visit into Dragon’s Descent with Digiaven. It will tell what happened while in there. So now here we go.

The Journey into Dragon’s Descent: How I Got Rich

Gazing over the dive spot of Tanren, I took a deep breath. With me, I had 10 Reviver Seeds and 1 Revival Herb. I knew I was prepared for sure. Last time I went in with Digiaven, our fate was sealed. This is our second attempt into the Dragon’s Descent, though, so I was sure to be prepared for anything.

“Come on, Digiaven,” I told my Ampharos friend. “We are going to make it for sure.”

“Yeah,” Digiaven replied. “And I also want to recruit a Goomy. Please don’t kill it, okay?”

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” I replied. “Using our Dragon-type moves, we can make it through this.”

Yes, it was true. I had the Dragon-type move Outrage. It is a Area-Of-Effect move that can be useful to the dragons. But there was one drawback; confusion. After use, I become confused, leaving me open for any type of attack. To avoid this, I tied a Persim Band to my left leg, knowing it would be in good use.

We were also hunting for gems inside the Dragon’s Descent. Before it opened, Digiaven, Dezzi, and I were talking about Dratini. I knew that nothing can go wrong as long as I had enough Reviver Seeds. We were gonna get through this. Most people had entered, and we had no fear in us. Together, the two of us walked in.

Well, the adventure started out well. Digiaven and I were breezing through the dungeon, gathering some gems along the way. I had an obsession with gems, though, so I got the most. Despite the dragons being in the way, (Along with some Sip Sapper Sliggoos) we had the power to fight on. After some fighting through many Pokemon, we found ourselves at Floor 21, where I saw a Goomy.

“OH! There is a Goomy,” I said.

“Don’t defeat it,” said Digiaven. “Fight the Aerodactyl first.”

So, after I fought my way to defeat the Aerodactyl and not the Goomy, Digiaven defeated the Goomy, but sadly got no recruit.

“Well, no recruit,” said Digiaven, who was disappointed. “Stupid Goomy… Why does it have to have such a low recruit rate?”

So, we trudged onward into the Dragon’s Descent. Although we lost some Pokemon, we were so brave, we could even topple down a legendary Pokemon. We even defeated Monster Houses. When we climbed up to Floor 35, I noticed a Dragon Crest laying on the floor, but many Pokemon were guarding it. So, I ended up defeating them and got the Dragon Crest.

“Now with the Dragon Crest, we can use it in the Floor 50 puzzle,” said Digiaven.

For the rest of the journey up, we used a few Reviver Seeds. That is because of the dragons that are ahead. The road might be long, but at least we could do it. We knew we could. As we pushed onward, some lag struck us hard like a Dizzy Punch to the face, but we fought through it. Eventually, we made it to Floor 50, where I rushed in and met someone. It was Taric, along with his dragon buddies.

“You made it,” said Taric. “Now we will explain. Flygon, if you may?”

“Yes sir,” replied Flygon. “We hold a power within us. It is a power that the good and bad can use.”

“Well, only some Pokemon can use it,” said one of the dragon friends of Taric’s.

“And now, we fight you and your friend,” another one said.

“We hope you are prepared,” said a third one.

Then, we did battle. Digiaven, however, was puzzled on what was going on, but then attacked too. Using my Outrage made the battle easy. Eventually, Taric and the others were defeated.

“Well done,” said Taric. “You are strong.”

“Please move on,” said Flygon.

Then, the dragons left one by one. A wall crumbled. Digiaven and I moved on, and then, the puzzle began.

“Man, look at those warps,” said Digiaven. “But we cannot tell which one it is.”

“Well, luck will tell,” I replied.

So, we stepped on the warps, but it was hard to tell. We were warped back to the same location. Even when Digiaven tried to contact one of the PMU explorers through his team badge, it was all but impossible. But when Digiaven stepped into the portal, he warped. He told me to step on the warp, and I did. Another correct warp later, Digiaven told me to choose. I chose the one on the bottom right, and I warped. I told Digiaven, and he stepped on the warp. After we nabbed the Escape Orbs, two for each of us, I used the Dragon Crest, and it broke off, and the two of us moved in. That was where I ran smack into a wall. After I regained my senses, it came to my attention that we were in a maze.

“Oh no, not this again. Even Mysterious Jungle’s maze was worse,” I said.

“We will find our way through,” Digiaven replied.

So here we were, stumbling through the maze in attempt to escape the maze. We came across some dead ends, and we were so lost that Digiaven contacted Kirk, the Buizel. Kirk said that it was the right side, but it may not be the right side, but he was sure it was the right side. So, we moved to the right side, and then we stumbled around, trying to find our way. Digiaven, however, stepped on the path, and I followed. We eventually came out of it. And lucky us, there was a Kangaskan Storage waiting for us. So, we stored our gems and Poke, and then, we moved on. In Dragon’s Descent Depths, we were lucky of ourselves. We were close to the end. However, we heard a loud roar.

“Oh my goodness! It’s a Tyrantrum,” said Digiaven.

And it was true. Right in front of us, there was a Tyrantrum. And inside the cave lived some Steelix. This was going to be a very rough trip. I defeated the Tyrantrum with my Petal Dance, and then, we moved onwards, coming across some more dragons. We used some Reviver Seeds again, and then, we stumbled upon something familiar, my one and only weakness.

“Oh no,” I said. “No, not Charizards! Oh, why must they show up?”

And if that was not enough, the sun made their fire deadly. On the plus side, I was protected from status conditions. Along the way, we picked up some orbs that will be useful for what was ahead of us. I gave Digiaven one of my Reviver Seeds. Then, I used one of my Reviver Seeds, so we needed to be careful.

That was when Digiaven and I went to the stairs on one of the floors, but were warped by a Warp Trap, placing me in a Monster House, in which I quickly escaped. Digiaven, however, met his end, and I had to use a Reviver Seed, so this meant I had to do it alone.

“I was so close,” said Digiaven. “Stupid trap…”

And then, he warped out. I knew that I alone would make it to the final showdown. So, using every strength in my body, I rushed to the stairs. Then, I went through countless Pokemon until Floor 20. I was ready. I stepped right in, with lava boiling. That was the same thing I felt; I am doing this for myself and Digiaven. With one quick glance, I stepped right in. That was when it went dark. I heard a roar within the distance.

“Who goes there,” said something. I only had a second to turn my head around, and the thing lunged at me. I leaped out of the way, and then found myself face to face with a shadow emerging from a portal.

“Who are you,” I demanded.

“I am Giratina, the legendary Pokemon of this Dragon’s Descent,” the legendary Pokemon replied. “Was it fate that brought you this far, or is it just luck?” Before I could open my mouth, Giratina said, “By the look on your face, I can tell it was just luck. You can never beat me.”

“I… I may not have any Reviver Seeds, but I can still try,” I replied. “Your dragon-types defeated my friend that helped me make it this far. But as long as I still have some strength left, I will beat you. Get ready! Win or lose, Giratina, I will triumph!”

“Very well, then,” said Giratina. “Now it begins. Get ready for your fight!”

“I am ready when you are,” I said, and then I lunged at Giratina. I used my Outrage on Giratina, and it used Shadow Ball to knock me far onto a ledge. In horror, I realized I was about to fall into lava, so I scurried back up. I breathed a sigh of relief, and then attacked again with Petal Dance. This time, Giratina used Dragon Claw. I attacked, and Giratina used Aura Sphere, and then Ominous Wind when I attacked. The battle raged on, but in the end, I let out a powerful Outrage. Giratina was exhausted, and I went back to the center.

“I was proven to be wrong,” said Giratina. “Your intentions were true. It was fate that brought you this far, and you beat me. Here is a gift for this awesome battle.” Giratina gave me 20 gems.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Now, the path of the Dragon’s Descent has ended. It is time to move forward.” Then, Giratina used Aura Sphere at a wall, and the wall exploded, revealing an entrance. “Move forward, and be amazed,” Giratina said. “We shall meet again. Farewell.” And then, with the wind blowing, Giratina sunk into the black portal.

Entering the entrance, I was amazed by the beautiful clearing. Now, I can relax and bask in the victory. However, my celebration was cut short when Taric arrived.

“Ah, we meet again,” said Taric. “Congrats. You have cleared Dragon’s Descent. You know, I wanted to tell you something.”

“What is it,” I asked.

“You know, the power we held earlier,” answered Taric. “This power is something some Pokemon have; Mega Evolution.” The words crossed my mind. I had to listen further. “This power,” Taric continued, “was said to have Pokemon Mega Evolve with some stones called Mega Stones. However, they were said to have returned to this world. Take these boxes. In them, you will find two Relic Statues. I heard about your cafe and carnival, and I would like you to expand it further. We hope to see each other again. Be sure to visit when you have enough gems.”

Then, Taric walked off, and then I took the two boxes and left Dragon’s Descent. I was able to sell the two Relic Statues, and I expanded my house. I could never ever forget the day I defeated Giratina in Dragon’s Descent. It was a day that cannot be forgotten. And I couldn’t have made it this far without Digiaven.

And that’s the end. It took a long time to write. This was based on the second attempt into Dragon’s Descent. I would like to thank Digiaven for helping me through Dragon’s Descent.

It was really interesting reading this. I was especially joyed that you remembered the story. Too bad I can hardly get past floor 10, but yeaah, it was fun. ^-^;

cough Must. Get. Jaw Fossil. cough

Btw I did eventually get to finish the dungeon on the next run of dragon’s descent, w/ adamshoryuken and kendel. For the people who read this and were wondering

this story was so awesome :joy: :joy: :joy: i wonder when i will complete dragon descent like u :joy:

U remember all of that O.O :o.ol: :o.ol: :o.ol: