Warriors (Erin Hunter) RP Sign-Up

[My image got deleted, so for now just wait while I create a new one, I deleted the original copy thinking this website kept images permanently xD!]

EmberClan, BumbleClan, and SquirrelClan live around a lake in Southern Canada (The Twolegs know they live there, the cats don’t)

This is the page for the roleplay now that it has started.

Cat Name: 
Clan: 
Appearance: 
Likes/Dreams: 
Dislikes/Nightmares: 
Mate(If any):
Kits(And their names (optional appearances)):
Other random details that don't fit in other categories: 

Status can be Kit, Apprentice, Warrior, Medicine Cat, Deputy, Leader, Elder, Outcast, Kittypet, Loner.

Note: If you are a leader, a kit, or an apprentice, use your full warrior name, ex: Shallowpool, instead of Shallowstar, Shallowkit or Shallowpaw. If you want to have your name chosen by the leader when made a warrior/when the roleplay starts, you can do for ex. Shallow’ or just N/A. I’d highly suggest you choose your own name, as if one is kept entirely blank, I make a random one that might not fit your character very well. But there has to be a name for the list of warriors, no matter what.

There are 5 cats allowed for each user as long as you can keep up with them. No matter what type of role they play.

[hr][/hr]

I’m dumming down the rules a bit since the start.

You can intercat with cats that don’t exist in your specific clan as long as you:

1. Do it at the start/end of your post

2. Do not make up names of cats that aren"t in the roleplay;
    Correct:
    ex: “I stopped sharing tongues with the last of the warriors and went to the den half full of cats to sleep.”
    Incorrect:
    “I stopped sharing tongues with Applefur and Roughtooth and went to the den to sleep with Orangepelt, Redtail, Bluefur and Kinktail.”

3. Follow all other roleplay rules, as usual.

The whole Leader’s Dice thing is leaving, and never coming back.

If you want to be a leader or a deputy, try to give me some good reason. Also, if there is a natural disaster, nobody has to die as long as shelter wasn’t broken recently. For example, if there is a forest fire in BumbleClan, they can hide under a rock somewhere. It does not mean they die in the fire at their camp.

End of edited subsection

[hr][/hr]

[spoilerMore about the Clans:2lp7mor2]The clans have certain attributes like cats in the book. BumbleClan can jump high, SquirrelClan can climb trees and track squirrels into their holes, and EmberClan will eat rats and toads like ShadowClan from the book.

[/details]

I will keep track of who joins the roleplay below.
[hr][/hr]
Allegiances

EmberClan

Leader
Lionstar–Magnificent tom with golden, thick fur and amber eyes.

Deputy
Nightblaze–Black tom with amber eyes, easily identified by his white chest and streak across his face.
APPRENTICE: Wildpaw–Dark gray siamese with a light gray underbelly and blue eyes

Medicine Cat
Dawnflower–A beautiful calico with green eyes.

Warriors (Toms and Shecats without kits)

Earthshadow–Dark-brown tabby with amber eyes.

Queens (Shecats expecting or nursing kits, or retired warriors becoming Nursery Queens)

Elders

BumbleClan

Leader

Shallowstar–Dark grey fur with deep blue eyes and a white tipped tail, front left paw, and chest.
APPRENTICE-Pondpaw– Reddish brown with black paws and tail-tip and tan stripes, also has small white spots around chest area

Deputy

Medicine Cat

Queens (Shecats expecting or nursing kits, or retired warriors becoming Nursery Queens)

Elders

SquirrelClan

Leader

Deputy

Medicine Cat

Leafpelt–Dark green-ish grey pelt, with amber eyes and white tipped front left paw, ears, and muzzle.

Elders

Mystical Cats that will never be in the roleplay EVER

Warriors

DARKANGELX–A pink and purple cat with blue eyes that is scared of the dark

1 Like

Cat Name: Shallowpool
Clan: BumbleClan
History: Was born in BumbleClan, from an unknown father and mother.
Appearance: Dark gray fur with deep blue eyes, and a white tipped tail, front left paw, and chest.
Likes/Dreams: To be the best leader the clan can have
Dislikes/Nightmares: Losing his last life, the fact he only has 4 left.
Mate(If any): N/A
Kits(And their names (optional appearances)): N/A
Other random details that don’t fit in other categories: N/A

How many characters can I have? For now, I’ll post the one I want to focus on.

Cat Name: Wildstorm
Clan: EmberClan
History: Born to unknown parents, dropped off in EmberClan, disliked by his peers for a reason unknown to him
Appearance: Dark gray siamese with a light gray underbelly and amber eyes.
Likes/Dreams: Fighting and hunting/ To earn the respect of his clan by becoming a seasoned warrior
Dislikes/Nightmares: Being treated like a kit, being teased by his fellow apprentices/ He has a strange nightmare where he kills a cat from his own clan, but it’s too dark for him to see who it is
Mate(If any): N/A (yet)
Other random details that don’t fit in other categories: He has strange hallucinations and he sometimes enters an uncontrollable rage. He doesn’t know how or why they occur.

Sorry for waiting so long! You can have a total of five cats, as long as you can keep up with that much. Also, we are starting the roleplay when we have at least one cat for each status (Leader, Deputy, Warrior, Medicine Cat, Apprentice) in each clan. Also, you can intercat with cats that don’t exist in your specific clan as long as you:

2. Do not make up names of cats that aren’t in the roleplay; ex: “I stopped sharing tongues with the last of the warriors and went to the den half full of cats to sleep.”

I’m not sure this character would apply very well. I don’t mind most of the details, but the Other random details section isn’t exactly acceptable. Apprentices wouldn’t be like this unless they were tortured and threatened to be killed since they were a 'kit, and there is no character to do that. If you’d like, make another cat that is a warrior/corrupted leader, and make them be the torturer. Otherwise, rewrite a little. I’d like to keep this to the standard of the books (PG-13) and this is a little much.

Oh, I’m sorry. Everything I mentioned in the “other” category and the recurring nightmares were for when he became a warrior, not for when he’s an apprentice (I should’ve mentioned that). And if you’re worried about it going past PG 13, I didn’t plan on it.

Darkangelx wants to be a purple and pink cat with blue eyes and he is scared of the dark.

Now that you’ve made that point I accept. c: You should still try to determine what happens after his warrior ceremony that causes him to be like this though.

One: Make it realistic; Two: Use the script in the code box in my first post to make your cat; Three: Please, no spam; I dislike spam.

I’m just curious, do you remember my old post or should I do it again? I’d just like to know. But anyways, here’s another character.

Cat Name: Pondwillow
Clan: Bumbleclan
History: Not much has really happened to Pondwillow, but he has never had a father figure of any sort really, because his father died in battle.
Appearance: Reddish brown with black paws and tail-tip and tan stripes, also has small white spots around chest area
Likes/Dreams: bugs, twolegs/upwalkers, monsters, twoleg culture, climbing trees
Dislikes/Nightmares: being alone, dark caves, snow; hates being put in the spotlight/being center of attention
Mate(If any):
Other random details that don’t fit in other categories: Sees strange shadows at night that sometimes give insights to other’s motives, although it doesn’t say which cat. Also has a strange fascination with twolegs.

I do not, I am very sorry. I have terrible memory. If you possibly could, please restate your other character.

Accepted

Also, would you like to be my apprentice, or choose a random warrior when there are at least five?

Might as well join. >W< I’ve been wanting one of these RPs for awhile. T.T

Cat Name: Wolfclaw
Clan: Squirrel Clan
History: Wolfclaw was originally born in the home of a two-leg cat breeder. She was one of the few kits born with a rare mutation that caused the fur on their muzzle and paws to be hair/fur less, giving her the appearance of a werewolf. Thinking it was a rare and fatal disease she was cast out into the wilds at two months old along with her brothers and sisters who had that genetic disorder and became adopted by the squirrel clan when they found her. Her other siblings sadly, did not make it due to illness. Being raised by a queen who had lost her kits to the cold. Once she was old enough she went through a normal apprenticeship and became a warrior for her clan. Being named Wolfclaw for her willingness to hunt and ease of catching prey.
Appearance: Wolfclaw is a normal sized black cat. She has pricing golden eyes and her most noticeable features are her lack of fur on her face and paws. Her fur is wiry and coarse to the touch. She gives off a stern emotions look which probably scares kits away from her.
Likes/Dreams: Wolfclaw likes the night time, the moon and the stars before her. She also likes adventuring outside, often leaving the clan a every long time during the night to portal. She mostly sleeps during the day.
Dislikes/Nightmares: Wolfclaw dislikes having lack of sleep or lack of something to do. She’s the kind of cat that needs to be on the move knowing that she’s doing something. She also hates being alone.
Mate(If any): Wolfclaw doesn’t have a mate but she’s looking for one.
Other random details that don’t fit in other categories: Wolfclaw is a lyoki cat, meaning a tuxedo cat with no fur on the muzzle and paws, but she was born before a breed was made out of her mutation. (She looks like this; http://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploa … plants.jpg )

Ehh… I’m not sure. Personally, in all the books, Bluestar only let in one kittypet, and Firestar only let in 7. That adds up to 8 in an estimated 4 years. I guess I could let it slide for now.

I’m making another character now, one in SquirrelClan.

Cat Name: Leafpelt
Clan: SquirrelClan
History: Was born and raised in SquirrelClan, by a mother who was killed by a fox while hunting, and a father who hunted and was killed trying to fight the same fox during a plague where prey was scarce. Apprentice to the deputy, and then leader when the previous died in battle, was raised to have the keenest senses, and can spot a mouse by scent in the forest over seventeen fox-lengths away, and can smell a squirrel in its hole from the ground.
Appearance: Dark green-ish grey pelt, with amber eyes and white tipped front left paw, ears, and muzzle.
Likes/Dreams: To hunt during the night, to go to his secret spot during the night and watch the dew gather on the long grasses and flowers, to be able to one day bring his mate to his secret spot, and show her that he loves her.
Dislikes/Nightmares: Not having something to do every moment of the day, to be restless, to not eat frequently, to somehow have something go wrong and have his kits and/or mate die.
Mate(If any): Not yet.
Other random details that don’t fit in other categories: N/A

So when is the roleplay going to start? o3o

I will start the roleplay when there is one of each type of character in each clan.

(One person for leader, medicine cat, deputy, warrior, and apprentice in each clan)

Also, I stopped the poll since nobody voted. I changed the rules so there are 5 cats allowed for each user as long as you can keep up with them. No matter what type of role they play.

As I said before, we are starting the roleplay when we have at least one cat for each status (Leader, Deputy, Warrior, Medicine Cat, Apprentice) in each clan. Also, you can intercat with cats that don’t exist in your specific clan as long as you:

2. Do not make up names of cats that aren’t in the roleplay; ex: “I stopped sharing tongues with the last of the warriors and went to the den half full of cats to sleep.”

I think I’ll post 4 more characters now since you said we’re allowed five. One for each type if that’s okay. (I’m also hoping to only focus on one clan).

[spoilerCat #1:3tk0iv8y]Cat Name: Lionstar
Clan: Emberclan
History: Lionclaw has always been the strongest cat in Emberclan. His father ruled before him, and HIS father before that. As such, he has constantly been pressured from birth to become leader as well. However, his father considered him too immature to become leader when he came of age, and he appointed another cat to become deputy. Eventually, the deputy was killed under mysterious circumstances, and Lionclaw became deputy instead. To this day, he remembers his father saying “You"re not ready”, and constantly feels the need to prove himself worthy of the ruling title.
Appearance: Magnificent tom with golden, thick fur and amber eyes.
Likes/Dreams: Fighting with his clan, being praised as an honorable leader, peace with other clans
Dislikes/Nightmares: Being called a coward, losing his clanmates, someone finding out his darkest secret
Mate(if any): None yet
Kits: N/A
Other Random Details: He has 3 lives remaining. His deputy, Nightblaze, is a loyal friend of his that have fought alongside him in many desperate battles.

[/details]

[spoilerCat #2:3tk0iv8y]Cat Name: Nightblaze
History: Nightblaze is highly respected throughout his clan, and the youngest cat in Emberclan history to become deputy. He is a prodigy in the arts of stealth and combat, and has a special talent for reading cats" true emotions. Since becoming deputy, however, he has become distant from his friends and mate, and he has become rather bitter and silent as a result.
Appearance: Black tom with amber eyes, easily identified by his white chest and streak across his face.
Likes/Dreams: Dawnflower, being in charge, learning new things, his lost friendship
Dislikes/Nightmares: Losing everyone important to him, being singled out, nightmares of a cat from the black forest speaking to him
Mate(if any): Dawnflower (not anymore)
Other Random Details: Nightblaze considers himself an expert at reading the emotions of others, but he can"t control his own. Sooner or later, he might do something desperate, if motivated

[/details]

[spoilerCat #3:3tk0iv8y]Cat Name: Dawnflower
History: Dawnflower is a gifted healer, but a bit of a klutz. She has a bright disposition around others in an attempt to hide her sadness. Born as an orphan and separated from her siblings, she has always wanted a family of her own, but she decided to do what was best for her clan and became a medicine cat. She was once a close friend of Nightblaze, but they"ve drifted apart since earning their recent positions.
Appearance: A beautiful calico with green eyes.
Likes/Dreams: Nightblaze (sometimes), kits, having a family, helping others
Dislikes/Nightmares: Nightblaze (sometimes), being reminded of her past
Mate(if any): Nightblaze (not anymore)
Other Random Details: Her parents were both kittypets, and almost became one herself, but nobody adopted her, so she ran into the forest and was adopted by Emberclan. She"s still fascinated with Twolegs, though, and even learned a bit of their language.

[/details]

[spoilerCat #4:3tk0iv8y]Cat Name: Earthshadow
History: The newest addition to the warrior ranks. He is Wildpaw"s best friend and rival, and the only cat in the clan to stand up for him when he was being bullied. He acts as the brother Wildpaw never had and constantly challenges him to a competition of some sort. However, he"s so caught up in his childish games with Wildpaw and forgets his duties as a warrior. He"s constantly pressured by the rest of the clan to turn to his warrior duties, leaving him less time to be with Wildpaw.
Appearance: Dark-brown tabby with amber eyes.
Likes/Dreams: Wildpaw, slacking off, playing games
Dislikes/Nightmares: Bullies, tending to his duties, being compared to his father
Mate(if any): None yet
Kits: None yet
Other Random Details: Earthshadow was told that his father was a powerful warrior who died valiantly in battle. However, the truth is, his father was the deputy of Emberclan that was chosen over Lionstar. It is rumored that his father was killed by a member of his own clan, but Earthshadow doesn"t like to hear such rumors.

[/details]

P.S: Also, as a minor detail, I think Wildpaw’s eyes should be changed to blue. I don’t mind if they stay amber, but I think it would fit him better, especially considering his breed.

Also, is there more of a background explanation for these clans? Like for example, is there a version of fourtrees, where the clans go to meet?

Accepted x4, I can change his eyes to blue, and also, would you like Earthshadow to be Wildpaw’s mentor? I think personally it’d fit the story better.

Well, Earthshadow just recently became a warrior. He and Wildpaw were apprentices together, so I don’t think it’d fit if I made Wildpaw his apprentice, unless I keep Wildpaw as an apprentice for a long time, which I wasn’t planning to. For now, I would consider him unassigned due to no cat in the clan wanting to take him, (and Earthshadow being inexperienced), unless another roleplayer wants to make a mentor for him :3. That, or we can make Nightblaze his mentor, if it’s okay for the deputy to be a mentor. I think that’d actually open up some more interesting opportunities for conflict between my characters.

Well, we could do your idea, or Wildpaw’s original mentor could have died in an “accident”.

That thought has occurred to me. We could work with that, but if he is assigned a mentor again, I’d like it to either be Nightblaze or another roleplayer.

Okay, Nightblaze it is.