Down for Maintenance [Back Up!]

:!: A bug exploit has been occurring recently. The exploit generates a crash and happen repeatedly which makes the game difficult to play or communicate in.

We’ll have the scriptors check on the bugs as soon as they are available.

In the mean time you may help our community by :dot: ]

[ul]
[li] chatting out your ambitious pmu plans on the PMUniverse skype or banter some engaging disscussion in the forums.[/li]
[li]help flesh out your favorite dungeon in PMU’s wiki.[/li]
[li]comment on one of your favorite post on our facebook.[/li]
[li]post your PMU screenshots and videos via google+.[/li]
[li]draw or write about the pokemon you are training recently, and add to the Deviant Art group.[/li]
[li]post your favorite PMU team on Tumblr while adding the #PMUniverse tag.[/li]
[li]dropping some cash to our servers would help us keep rolling.[/ul][/li]
Thanks for being patient and helping the PMUniverse be such an actively multifaceted community. :heart:

So when is it coming back?

well dang!
i hope the scriptors can fix the bug soon! i miss my charmeleon baby ;o;

HOW DARE YOU BE DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE??? DO YOU DARE DEFY LORD GOOMY HIS RIGHT TO TRAIN/ CATCH THE STRONGEST OF MONS??? I expect the server to be back up within 2 hours or I will lay my almighty judgement on your mortal souls.

Can’t say for certain, but the team will work their best of their abilities to identify, solve, and prevent the issues. Unfortunately, These sort of things do not solve as quickly as a mapping error. :sad:

Awww, well, time to be patient, then. :sad: . I hope you guys can fix this soon! :heart:

Man that sucks ;(

I wanted start training a new team

pops back in
do you think the server will be up today or will it be a problem solved over a couple days?

There is currently no estimated time in which the server will be brought up. Though, if you have skype, we can add you guys to the PMU Skype chat, where we will likely post that the server is back up. (We will issue a post here too, but it"d be easier to announce over Skype first.)
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience.

I can’t say for certain, but I don’t think this is a problem that can be solved overnight. A fix needs to be made and properly tested to maintain the integrity of the game so this problem does not happen again.

I’ll love to be added :) cokipmu@hotmail.com ; i was just about to ask if there was a PMU skype group, lol.

Was that why those Boxes were sent in the game’s chat?

So how can i be added in skype?

I"d need your skype username/email (if you"re happy with giving that out). I can add you successfully once you"re in my contacts list. o;

Do you think I could be put in the chat as well ?

I"d be happy to add you. What is your skype name? ( If you don"t want to post it, you can always PM me.)

g-l-a-c-e

i’m feeltherainbows on skype!! i would like to be added if that’s possible :0

Oh no! It always come at the wrong moment! You angered my Gardevoir who can’t wait to rekt Rayquaza in the Sky Fortress Garden! Now it can’t proceed it’s Skyfort journey… :cry:

Glad we found out about a bug exploit! Good luck getting the server back up!

Also, thanks for advertising the Wiki! We love to have many editors! :D