Cloud's Avatar Shop! (Open All Summer!)

Cloud’s Avatar Shop

Hi! I got bored today and decided to make myself a new avatar, since the drawing style in that one was really old and it wasn’t very good. So I made this:

Then, I decided I liked it, and since I have more free time now, I decided, “why not make more?” so I did.
So, here they are!

So, let me know what you think and feel free to request! Constructive criticism is highly appreciated!

Request form:

Pokemon:
Background color:
Shiny or not?:
Border?:
What kind of border? (rounded, square, faded, sides, top and bottom):
Text:
Subtext:
Any specific theme?:
Anything else you’d like me to know?:

Wow did you made this one?, i mean the guy with headphones, if so i want one too :D

Oh, you can have that one if you want! But if you want I can make a new one too! And yes, I did make it! :D :joy:

Man, I’d love to request something from you, but I’m not even visually creative enough to know what would look good xD

EDIT: New avatar samples!

Pokemon: Meganium
Background color: Green
Shiny or not?: Not
Border?: Yes
What kind of border? (rounded, square, faded, sides, top and bottom): square
Text: AdamShoryuken
Subtext: the Meganium
Any specific theme?: No.
Anything else you’d like me to know?: No.

Pokemon: Glaceon
Background color: Light blue
What kind of border?: Round
Text: Castelii
Subtext: N/A
Any specific theme?: N/A
Anything else you’d like me to know?: I’d prefer for the glaceon to wear a white scarf around her neck. o3o’

Thanks a lot for doing this!

Pokemon: Mega Charizard X
Background color: Black
Border?: No
What kind of border?: N/A
Text: Suarez
Anything else you’d like me to know?: N/A

If you could do this for me it will be much appreciated!

Here you go, Cast! ^^ Hope you like it! If you want anything redone or slightly changed, please ask! Also, here’s the render I used, too!

(I’ll be doing render edits from now on too, so just ask!)

Also, just so you know, I’m doing these in order of inspiration. I’ll probably be doing Adam’s next.

Pokemon: Frogadier and/or Froakie (either or both)
Background color: Light Blue
Shiny or not?: n/a
Border?: Dark Blue
Text: Froakidier
Subtext: n/a
Any specific theme?: Winter-like
Anything else you’d like me to know?: Scarfed (dark blue), tough face; mouth open with angry eyes

Pokemon: Goomy
Background color: Light Purple
Shiny or not?: Shiny
Text: Lord Goomy
Anything else you’d like me to know?: Do whatever that makes Goomy looks like he’s powerful…maybe a white aura surrounding him?

Oh, you can have that one if you want! But if you want I can make a new one too! And yes, I did make it! :D :joy:[/quote]

Can you make one for me too :D?

Here you go, Adam! (I mean AdamShoryuken, not yours yet, Goom. xD) I hope you like it!

(I’m thinking I’ll do Froak’s next, then probably Goom’s. Then I’ll go from there.)

Oh, you can have that one if you want! But if you want I can make a new one too! And yes, I did make it! :D :joy:[/quote]

Can you make one for me too :D?[/quote]

Sure! I’d like more details though, or I could freestyle it. Mainly two things.
I need the character you’d like, and would you like me to draw it? Since I drew the one up there. And do you want the drawing in the same style, if so? ^^

Pokemon: Noctowl, please ;o;
Background color: Maybe a light brown? (lighter than noctowl’s brown if that makes sense ehe)
Shiny or not?: no thank you!
Border?: darker brown! (i really love that colour lmao sorry)
What kind of border? (rounded, square, faded, sides, top and bottom): i think whichever looks right to you ;o; I’m not too good with this kind of stuff
Text: Niska2
Subtext: Owl Queen (I love them ;w; )
Any specific theme?: not really! whatever you think looks right or whatever you want to add ;o;
Anything else you’d like me to know?: your other sigs look really nice! also is there any chance the that the noctowl can wear a big/medium sized scarf? of course if that’s too difficult/cluttery it’s fine ;o; thank you!!

Thanks, Cloudz. :joy:

Pokemon: Charizard
Background color: N/A
Shiny or not?: Yes
Border?: N/A
What kind of border? N/A
Text: Charizard
Subtext: iPhone 4S

Note: I would love to use that existing avatar of charizard if possible :D

Sure, you can have it! ^^ I can adjust it to say iPhone 4S if you’d like, too.
Actually, I went ahead and did it! /shot

There you go ^^

Happy birthday, by the way!

Here’s Niska2’s! Hope you like it ^^

Also, I’d like to apologize to everyone for taking so long, school came quicker than I’d thought it would and I’ve been distracted by it since then. Just know that I have full intentions on getting everyone’s done, and I may try finishing a few tonight. (Since I"m scared Goom might murder me)

Anyways, hope to get everyone’s done soon.

Pokemon:Mega Gallade
Background color:Green
Shiny or not?:Nah
Border?:Yes please
What kind of border? (rounded, square, faded, sides, top and bottom):Square
Text:Niet
Subtext:
Any specific theme?:Leafs?
Anything else you’d like me to know?:if possible to make an X on the background like if Gallade did a X Scissors