Could not open PMU tff

When i click on the icon an error message pops up saying Couldn’t open C:\User…\ Desktop\Pokemon mystery rpg\Fonts\PMU ttf

Edit: Also when i look on the details it says this… SdlDotNet.Core.SdlException: Couldn’t open C:\Users\ …\Desktop\Pokemon mystery rpg\Fonts\PMU.ttf

at SdlDotNet.Graphics.Font…ctor(String fileName, Int32 pointSize)
at ??.(String , Int32 )
at ??.()
at ??.()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

The .tff file isn’t the game. It’s a font. You’re going to need to look for a desktop shortcut of PMU.exe.

If the installer did not make a desktop shortcut for you, go to your disk -> program files -> PMUniverse (or Pokemon Mystery Universe) -> Client -> PMU.exe.

Because this is off the top of my head, it might not be the exact route to find the PMU.exe file. If you have any difficulty, I think I can manage to pull out a few older threads for you.

Ok it worked , i had to do some other things too to make it work. Thanks :)

Hello, I’m a new user and I seem to be having the same problem, could someone tell me what I need to do?

SdlDotNet.Core.SdlException: Couldn’t open D:\Archivos\Pokemon Mystery Universe\Client\Fonts\PMU.ttf
en SdlDotNet.Graphics.Font…ctor(String fileName, Int32 pointSize)
en ‫‎‏‬‮‎‎‫‪‭‮‭‫‪​‬‮‬‮‮‫​‍‏​‭‍​‮.‌‮‪‬‏‫‬‎‎‍‫‮‬‍‎‏‌‫‌‏‎‮‏​‪‌‎‮(String , Int32 )
en ‫‎‏‬‮‎‎‫‪‭‮‭‫‪​‬‮‬‮‮‫​‍‏​‭‍​‮.‭​‮‏‍‎‬‮‏‫‮‭‎‬‫‬‮‭‫‍‬‫‫‮()
en ‭‬‍‍‍‮‮‌‮‫‬‏​‎‭‎‭‭​‏‏‏‬‮‍‮‏‮.‮‏‏‫‏‪‌‪‬‫‫‫‏‬‬​‮‭‏​‬‎‌‭‏‪‮()
en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
‬‮‏‫‮‭‎‬‫‬‮‫‍‬‫‫

Hey,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Can you lay out the exact steps for you to get to this point? Are you opening the tff file directly, or is this happening when you open PMU.exe?

I can’t login or I don’t know how to register I want to try the game

Hey there! Just to make sure - did you register an account in the client? The account system for the forums and client are actually different, which can be confusing! If that isn’t the issue, we can try to work out what it might be.

• Turt