Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grassroot Town guide for beginners.

Items ChikoritaPichu

Grassroot Town guide for beginners.

[spoilerScreenshot:1umwen3v]
    [/spoiler:1umwen3v]

[spoilerTo know more about Houses and Guilds, please, refer to the following guides::1umwen3v]PMU Wiki - House
    A guide to effective mapping, by Char
    PMU Wiki - Guilds[/spoiler:1umwen3v]

[spoilerTo know more about missions and explorer ranks, please refer to the following guides:1umwen3v]PMU Wiki-Missions[/spoiler:1umwen3v]

[spoilerScreenshots:1umwen3v]

[spoilerTo know more about Marowak training Dojo or the Arena, please refer to the following guides:1umwen3v]PMU Wiki- Marowak training Dojo
    PMU Wiki- Exbel Arena[/spoiler:1umwen3v]

10.A.

10.B.

10.C.

10.D.

10.E.

10.F.

10.G.

[spoilerTo know more about the Pokémon Stadium mini-game, check the following link;:1umwen3v]PMU Wiki- PMU Stadium[/spoiler:1umwen3v]

10.H.

[spoilerTo know more about the Capture the Flag mini-game, check the following link::1umwen3v]PMU Wiki - CTF[/spoiler:1umwen3v]

THE END!

[spoilerCredits:1umwen3v]To Fennes, for making these amazing mugshots for this guide and being my official "Spelling checker".
    To Pokemondoctor from Deviantart, for the base mugshots used in point 8 and final notes.
    To Festi and Coraje, just for being there and helping me out. :heart:[/spoiler:1umwen3v]

In-game
    DarkMatter

Re: Grassroot Town guide for beginners (Under construction)

Thank you for this amazing guide! It looks great! :heart:

Items ChikoritaPichu

Re: Grassroot Town guide for beginners (Under construction)

Quote Originally Posted by ISoulMatter
    Thank you for this amazing guide! It looks great! :heart:
    I'm really happy you liked it Darck! Though, this guide is far from being finished, it's more like a work in progress.

Latest updates:

TUE 7/7:

- Fixed spelling mistakes/typos. Thanks to Nuxl, Erladino & Festivo for suggestions.
    - Replaced speech bubbles with new bigger ones for best readability, thanks Agunimon for the suggestion!
    -I added spoilers in different sections that list other more specific guides in order to make said sections be more complete.

I've made some progress in sections 9 and 10 :joy: , these will be updated soon.

Amazing

This guide is very-well organized. It's very entertaining to read while also very informational. You even have added some good guides to things you cannot cover. And finally, you made it appealing to the eye with the textboxes and the small transitional lines. This is an amazing guide, and I cannot wait to see what's coming next!

Quote Originally Posted by Coki
    Capitalize "Mushroom" and fix the name "Breloom".

Items ChikoritaPichu

Re: Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlucario50
    This guide is very-well organized. It's very entertaining to read while also very informational. You even have added some good guides to things you cannot cover. And finally, you made it appealing to the eye with the textboxes and the small transitional lines. This is an amazing guide, and I cannot wait to see what's coming next!

Quote Originally Posted by Coki
    Capitalize "Mushroom" and fix the name "Breloom".
    Fixed it! Thank you.

I wanted to make a graphical, informative guide, but still not long enough to make a book, lol. Also, i thought that this guide could be a way to "unify" certain guides that sadly end up lost or people is not aware of them, when in the first place these should've been read from the beginning.

I'm really glad you liked it.

Items ChikoritaPichu

Re: Grassroot Town guide for beginners.

Updated! (Wed - 7/8)
    - Added Section 9.
    - Added Screenshots to certain sections under a spoiler bar.

Guide will by finished by tomorrow or by Friday 7-10. Woohoo. :joy:

Updated! (Fri - 7/10)
    -Added Section 10-11-12.
    -The guide is now finished! I hope you enjoy it.

In-game
    Nanobyte
    Items PichuPikachu

This guide is extremely well done ! Not only is pleasing to look at, but it is super helpful as well, and very detailed. I'm sure this will help many new players and i thank you for making it !
    void

the only thing we can depend on, is change.

This guide is so well made and fun to look at. XD Please make more like this one!

Items ChikoritaPichu

Quote Originally Posted by kit
    This guide is extremely well done ! Not only is pleasing to look at, but it is super helpful as well, and very detailed. I'm sure this will help many new players and i thank you for making it !
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshyreum
    This guide is so well made and fun to look at. XD Please make more like this one!
    Aww, thank you a lot, guys! I won't lie, it was a lot of work (Especially making the maps), but it was fun and I'm glad it is finished! I hope this helps tons of new players!

I want to make a beginner's guide, too, but it's not quite finished in my head yet, lol.

Thanks again :heart:

Blog Entries

Awesome job, I reckon we can give players or newbies a link to the beautiful guide though signs or Friendly NPCs. I'll talk to Flare, see if I can convince her to bring back the 'Guides' part of the website to add this remarkable piece.